Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 05:39 PM
Banned

FUCK
Old 11-26-2020, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reptiles will take over not dogs

They are #1 on the food chain for a reason, cold blooded animals carry so much disease even if they lose they win

( you die from infection )

all animals fear reptiles
I dont fear reptiles. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The reason dogs are going to be next is we monolithed them with our GOOD BOI GOOD GURL talk, like the aliens did in 2001 to apes.

You ever notice how dogs smile now?

Dogs didnt used to do that lol

Trust me, they're next! They're going to be so much happier of an inteligent species. Sad at the loss of the humans, happy because, they are dogs! So they will always progress up up up!
Old 11-26-2020, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Call me a simpleton if you like, but I don't give special credit for that man for being an ignorant, arrogant, greedy fool who was dead wrong about practically everything he claimed and simply ran into an unexpected landmass, and especially not when the man himself was too proud to ever readily admit it. He was no visionary, just a lucky idiot. The colonization of the Americas certainly happened as a result of him, but in spite of his own purpose. History is funny like that sometimes. Fools and accidents have their impacts just as surely as brilliant minds and deliberate acts. Highlighting such people as they really were is therefore an important aspect of appreciating the often random nature of history more generally.

Danth
Danth, Im pretty sure this is a 50 year long fake history that our generation has made up because we're cynical and hate our parents.

This is who Columbus was:

A regular person of his stature, who completed an extrodiarny act.

That is all.

Edit: this is actually exactly why i thhink religion is better lol

check it out.

if Columbus was in the bible, we would only remember the good in what he did and we would acknowledge that he was a flawed individual, LIKE ALL MAN that's why people the bible are flawed to teach us that WE are flawed.

So, in the religious sense, for 6 thousand years, Columbus's story would remain intact.

But in ONE GENERATION our trending society, has brainwashed us all into thinking Columbus was a bad guy, or even worse a monster.

So our history is now depressing and shitty. Just like HUMANITY is.

Stay away from humanity it's passion rises and falls, or at least keep humanity away from you with a 10 foot stick. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Man can re-write history with SOCIAL trends, but the bible and tora are the same as they were dating back 6 thousand years ago~
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-26-2020 at 06:16 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like you have had a rough time Thorondor. These are the sad results of feminism: telling women that they should be doing whatever their emotions tell them to do at every point in time.

I have found a great deal of interesting information in the Bible but I learned that I had to be careful, as most of it is concealed under metaphor which leads to many superficial contradictions, e.g. Matthew 5:39 vs 10:35.

P.S. Domo, what do you think of the arrest of Dr Andreas Noack?

P.P.S. Danth, Columbus had his flaws but he has been outrageously demonized by modern Leftists. This is pretty interesting IMO.
Last edited by Raev; 11-26-2020 at 06:04 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have found a great deal of interesting information in the Bible but I learned that I had to be careful, as most of it is concealed under metaphor which leads to many superficial contradictions, e.g. Matthew 5:39 vs 10:35.
I shook my hand at the sky for years about the pariable of the talents.

That shit makes me so mad. But it's a "pairable" but I'm like, too many people took that at face value and ran with it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

According to the scholars, the reason he spoke in riddles was to

a. buy him time so they wouldnt see he was trying to take down their goverment
b. trick the wealthy and establishment into agreeing with him, because they would foolishly take the pariables at face value
c. encode behavioral ethics into his listeners.

really clever stuff!

Here is how humanity does that: Columbus was a mosnter and you're a racist for liking him.

Screw humanity. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-26-2020 at 06:23 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

I just googled that Raev lol

imagine bieng this guy, youd be like holy crap its nazi again already!

https://youtu.be/hgZvCzMNeRg

They say it was a mixup, but idk ANYTHING about this other than Im like 1/3d of the way through this first vide on it lol
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-26-2020 at 06:34 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man can re-write history with SOCIAL trends, but the bible and tora are the same as they were dating back 6 thousand years ago~
Indeed, mankind can change and evolve for the better and those books are still mired in the barbarous pre-science and socially backward nature of their times.

It's about time we started taking them for what they really are, mythological morality tales like those of the Norse, Egyptian etc but much less entertaining.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-26-2020, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
books are still mired in the barbarous pre-science and socially backward nature of their times.
You're wrong. Of their time, they were not backwards or barbarous.

If you want to slam something at least speak proper egnrish.
Now if you had stated "by today's social standards" I would have let it slide. Your improper statements fuel these less educated minds that actually think the way you improperly said it. Which I know is not how you meant it and that you're not one of the uneducated minds I spoke of prior.

Information is power. How you convey information is powerful.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-26-2020 at 07:14 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're wrong. Of their time, they were not backwards or barbarous.

If you want to slam something at least speak proper egnrish.
If you would care to read what I wrote, I called the science of their time barbarous and the nature of their time socially backward. They were just a reflection of this.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-26-2020, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you would care to read what I wrote, I called the science of their time barbarous and the nature of their time socially backward. They were just a reflection of this.
I'll take this as you plugging your ears, closing your eyes and going lalala. I'm right you're wrong baler.

Not very mature. Had YOU read what I wrote. You'd see I didn't attempt to bash you, rather correct a simple mistake you made.

Edit: Furthermore it's the internet. We come from all walks of life. Just because I don't agree with you like a simpleton robot doesn't automatically mean I'm wrong or that you're right. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all about expanding our own educated mind to find the truth.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-26-2020 at 07:18 PM..
Closed Thread