Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 04:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea that keeps getting tossed out that one person doesnt rep Seal Team is inherently wrong to me. Yes in fact 1 person does. This thread is proof of that and the responses. You go through an app process and have to validate credibility as player in a niche community. This applies to any player with a guild tag. You wear the good and the bad deeds of the players you guild with. Even ones before your time. Reputation matters.

It's like being in the mafia but not committing a crime. You are guilty by association. Noone cares how many turkeys the mob handed out on Thanksgiving. They remember little Johnny catching air off of a 20 story roof because he snitched.

I can 100% confirm the Aussie is not Bladefrenzy. He's playing on Blue in TSS and probably still talking about his time as a manager at McDonalds and beating the shit out of his defacto wife with a wombat carcass.
thats gonna be a grats Bladefrenzy for me dawg
Old 11-26-2020, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Rekordbox has been removed from the guild for this event. He was a social member that returned from a 6 month break 2 days before this incident occurred. Sorry this took so long to resolve, it has been a busy few weeks. This type of behavior is obviously not condoned by <Seal Team>.

See ya'll with some reavers soon... my monk is level 45 now.

Phatez
Old 11-26-2020, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash_Money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We may have even been kinder to you than the GMs, depite you being the wrong.

Best,
Smash
Happy Thanksgiving from DGAF to yours.
Old 11-26-2020, 08:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rekordbox has been removed from the guild for this event. He was a social member that returned from a 6 month break 2 days before this incident occurred. Sorry this took so long to resolve, it has been a busy few weeks. This type of behavior is obviously not condoned by <Seal Team>.

Phatez
What about your <Seal Team> Officer Smash coming in here to gaslight and lie by saying that they spoke with a GM. Then, they completely deny objective truth by denying what our own eyes saw on video. I guess this is the type of behavior you DO condone.

I will reiterate, fuck <Meal Team> and everything it stands for in elf world. There's a reason you sociopathic fucks don't display your guild name. First, you are embarrassed by shit like this. Second, you want to be anonymous as you execute your sociopathic elf actions. Anyone with <Seal Team> tag should not receive buffs/resurrections, should receive higher prices in the tunnel and never be invited into a group.

Play shitty games and you win shitty prizes.
Old 11-26-2020, 08:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Phatez
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trollgar.jpg (57.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-27-2020, 12:42 AM
Banned

who tryna drop some reavers with me?
Old 11-27-2020, 11:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reopen teal and move seal team there?
Teal Team
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Old 11-27-2020, 12:49 PM
Kobold

op is an artiste and i would like to nominate this song for the next cover-song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

The Gap Band - You Dropped A Reaver On Me
Closed Thread