Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Melon you started this conversation out so good, engaging me with logic and reason ... but now you're just being nonsensical.

Needle clinics don't exacerbate addiction: both the WHO and the AMA found as much. Yet you keep going on and on about how terrible the clinics are making things, when that terribleness only exists in your head. Meanwhile, in the real world, the two biggest health organizations on the planet both found the exact opposite.

So look, all I'm asking for is logic and/or evidence that needle clinics actually make the world worse. That's all. Can you provide that, or are you just going to keep on asserting how bad they are simply because "Melon declares it to be true"?
hold the pony pal, i don't declare truth. i offered an argument and explained very clearly that I was looking for the error in reason. you may identify it by refuting the premise, or identifying faulty logic. your evidence only attempts to indirectly refute the conclusion in part. when evidence conflicts with reason, there is a problem. rather than attempt to reconcile the conflict by demonstrating get error in reason, you choose choose instead to attack me in the precise way I have just explained as bothersome. while it is funny, it very clearly establishes you as a troll or a fraud >.> in fact i am typically my hhis whole paragraph because you have succeeded in rustling me with your idiocy.

i don't know why, but for whatever reason i continue to believe you are sincere or at least closely identify with the arguments that you make. i think this is because there is very little humor in your posts, so they cannot be taken as parody. and the positions themselves are not the issue. some of them are valid. many of them have valid components.

the thing most offensive about this whole thing though is the idea that someone liek this might actually exist. as a tool, the idea of people liek loramin filling or trying to fill the role of an artisan is wildly depressing. loramin is petty, blind to his own faults and meanspirited. loramin values the ship and the sea with no regard for the wind.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:39 PM
Banned

*nods at the Melon proudly *
Closed Thread