Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-14-2023, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro look at those eyes, she's only using that exercise band to gain the strength to rape YOU
I wouldn't fight her
Old 02-14-2023, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't fight her
Just lie back and think of England.
Old 02-14-2023, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't fight her
thats the only way to survive her. she has a laser focus on her goals and does not understand the concept of failure.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://i.imgur.com/MnUyFYk.jpg
Old 02-14-2023, 06:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh yeah none of us buy into the "gaming family" act at all

but if you engage a little bit here and there, you'll often catch them in something. He's playing a 10 piece shell game, he's gonna slip up. Like posting a message on the wrong account. he's done that a couple times.

and if nothing else, I can post more hotties.
No doubt, and I fully support you fighting the good fight the way you do. He slips up constantly which is even more embarrassing that he keeps up the charade.
Old 02-14-2023, 06:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I wouldn't fight her
Someone on the forums once said "you can't rape the willing" although I wouldn't know. Not something I've ever said.
Old 02-14-2023, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone on the forums once said "you can't rape the willing" although I wouldn't know. Not something I've ever said.
i feel your pain bro

i too am a man-slut

she would have to look like a gorilla to for me to say no.

ill get down with any woman regardless of race, creed, weight, ugly/pretty, but not if they look like a gorilla. thats where i draw a line.

and for the heavy ladies, tits must extend beyond the gut to qualify, unless im intoxicated, in which case well, she'll get it.

women are so much more sexually aggressive these days too, I thank the liberals for their work in feminism, it has confirmed what i believed all along:

that men and women are equally sex crazed, but for centuries society has condemned women for being naturally horny.

That was wrong to do, humans. Bad humans! you need a spanking.