Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who was the jerk here?
Paisley 10 58.82%
Sweagen 13 76.47%
Pr1ncess 8 47.06%
Xubb 9 52.94%
Kelethan 9 52.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-06-2023, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Please ban the rest of these wokecat alts. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-06-2023, 06:36 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so it starts as paisley stalking wokecat from game to game

then evolves into a familial static group being attacked by titties

wokecat flips shit and gets banned

now the attention whore wants us to know that his "friend" is ashamed that she fucked him

got it, but its weak and I think you can do better

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ummm yes essentially, all of those things did happen!

I’m just super offended that she is so ‘disgusted’ we basically had e-s*x that she will go to extreme lengths to silence me stating what happened, to the extent of muting me in voice chats, attempting to turn friends against me, and scrub all trace of me mentioning it (twitch vods) from the face of the internet.

It’s not like I’m super disgusting or unattractive irl either so I don’t understand why she is so ashamed/hateful over it happening

Characters: Fappas (Level 50 Halfling Cleric - Green)
Old 02-06-2023, 06:38 PM
Orc

Y'all are fuckin weird.
Old 02-06-2023, 06:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’m just super offended that she is so ‘disgusted’ that we basically had (without going into detail, since it is a bit saucy for the forums) e-s*x. Such that she will go to extreme lengths to silence me stating what happened, to the extent of muting me in voice chats, attempting to turn friends against me, and scrub all trace of me mentioning it (twitch VODs) from the face of the internet.

It’s not like I’m super disgusting or unattractive irl either so I don’t understand why she is so ashamed/hateful over it happening

Old 02-06-2023, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’m just super offended that she is so ‘disgusted’ we basically had e-s*x that she will go to extreme lengths to silence me stating what happened, to the extent of muting me in voice chats, attempting to turn friends against me, and scrub all trace of me mentioning it (twitch vods) from the face of the internet.

well you both fucked up when you decided to fuck a "friend". relationship dynamic will forever be changed, sometimes its good, sometimes bad.

if pr1ncess had in the past asked you to be quiet about your physical tryst, then you're an asshole for bringing it up, if this is all really coming out of no where, then she is a raging bitch. but also kissing and telling about a friend, in front of that friend, to other friends is a douche bag move.

so really you all suck

having said that, I still believe you are just 1 weird guy play-acting as all of these people.

Old 02-06-2023, 06:41 PM
Orc

Frick tried to edit post, did not mean to quote double post

Old 02-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Frick tried to edit post, did not mean to quote double post
you can't edit RnF posts...
Old 02-06-2023, 06:46 PM
Orc

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well you both fucked up when you decided to fuck a "friend". relationship dynamic will forever be changed, sometimes its good, sometimes bad.

if pr1ncess had in the past asked you to be quiet about your physical tryst, then you're an asshole for bringing it up, if this is all really coming out of no where, then she is a raging bitch. but also kissing and telling about a friend, in front of that friend, to other friends is a douche bag move.

so really you all suck

having said that, I still believe you are just 1 weird guy play-acting as all of these people.

Lol the s*xual situation occurred literally the very first time we met, and I’ve even alluded to it on stream before without her blowing up like this

Her trying to turn Robynn angry or against me makes it extra nefarious too, like I literally thought pr1ncess basically knew about it and it wouldn’t be a big deal. Now our lizard family is in shambles, lol.

Old 02-06-2023, 06:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
you can't edit RnF posts...
My bad, I’m still learning the forums tbh…

Old 02-06-2023, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
OK so paisley often streams on twitch (http://twitch.tv/paisleyking) while playing with numerous online friends, myself included. (If you have watched it before, I am the slightly gay sounding male voice that is usually present in the stream’s voice chat)

During her latest stream (we were just chilling in unrest grinding and I was drinking) I brought up a past (sexual) experience we both shared, and she started freaking out and ended her stream/restarted it to avoid it ‘going on the record’. After she brought the stream back up, I brought the story up again (to me it is just a funny story and a low-level sexual exploit and it is fun to tease her about it a bit) and again, she proceeded to freak out, end the stream again, and this time to mute me in the discord call among other friends (Robynn aka pr1ncess and Kelethan, a lvl 60 professional Druid player). I react pretty negatively to being censored especially among a group of friends who are generally very chill (this is the first time paisley has overreacted to an absurd degree and gone on to mute me in many months of playing together) but it was a huge turn-off from wanting to participate in her stream, and so I left to play on my necro. She ended stream shortly after this (partly because, imo, our dynamic is a lot of what makes the stream more fun). I also learned that after the stream she may have attempted to turn other friends against me (pr1ncess) and implied it was some form of digital ‘rape’ (sorry for usage of this term here) which imo is a completely ridiculous claim, I mean it was a joke (even though it actually happened) and me making it should honestly not be that big of a deal, let alone considered ‘rape’?

Like ofc, it is her stream, her rules, but as a friend, do you think she or I was the one in the wrong? IMO I should have the right to discuss or talk about what I want while we play EverQuest, especially since it has never been a problem before. Did she overreact? Should I be more respectful? Where should the line be drawn on jokes and is it ok to censor ur friends?? I would love to hear some opinions from other denizens of the RnF forum, thank you for your time.
No one cares. Hope that helps.

More embarrassing that you care about the opinion of some low attractiveness SJW