Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 11-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Sarnak

Exclamation skill training over capping and resetting your skills / wont make skill go off

so i trained my "specialize evocation" to 50 as it was something like 36 but it jumped to 51 and it was RED in the skill bar, my specialize Alteration was 200 and the rest 50 but when i zoned it somehow reset ALL my "specialize" skill line so i had to retrain them, i spent another 20-30 ish on specialize Alteration after this happened and i could get it back to 50+ but they are all reset basically

it also happened to my sk with his disarm skill, it got trained to 71 as the skill is capped at 70 and now when i hit disarm it wont go off, the skill does nothing now...

could you reset it with my points spent to before this happened please? i wasted like 50+ points and it reset all my skills (over 400+ skills lost)
Old 11-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

I suppose they may ask, but are you using the titanium client and have all your files updated? Also, what UI are you using?

Saw another post where someone was having weird things happen and he wasn't using titanium client (didn't even know that was a thing).
Last edited by Rygar; 11-05-2017 at 05:59 PM..
Old 11-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Titanium, all files updated, Duxa ui. But I don’t think it has anything to do with it, you know how you sometimes spam buy an item and when you have no more bag space it SOMETIMES buys it anyway and puts it in your cursor?

It’s like the same thing happened to my specialize and jumped it to 51

And with disarm it jumped to 71 and now the skill doesn’t even work. Can click it but does nothing
Old 11-09-2017, 05:26 AM
Sarnak

at this point i really dont care about the specialize skills, i just want my disarm back to 70 so it works instead of 71 and not working
Old 11-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

While I'm sure they appreciate bringing this bug to their attention, as far as getting your training points adjusted you may be better off creating a petition for that. Not sure if all guides / GMs browse these forums.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Sarnak

i did an cylock told me to post it here wich is odd and he "resolved" my petition... i could care less about the specialize now as i can retrain that up altho is sucks to have to do so cause of a game bug and i spent like 50 skill points in it

but mostly i just want to be able to disarm again on the SK since it jumped to 71(red) and not working at all now