Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah a majority of us simply don't care to wake up between 6 and 9 AM on a sunday morning
I have a job.

I wake up at 8am every day regardless of weekend or not.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Banned

i also have a job that requires me to wake up at 8 AM but that doesn't mean i want to wake up at 8 AM on my day off to play everquest
Old 09-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Banned

Fair enough. Fuck I wish I could sleep past 8am. Have a job longer you will also be unable to wake up late.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gonna have to agree with andis here. I got nothing but love for u c dawg.. but u know they been at 11 am. u reaching, no need
I logged on at 8:45 Sunday morning central time zone to about 30 azrael in KC.

You can't reason with lite because his self worth is derived from this game (really sad) and so he will fight tooth and nail to protect his image to a waning server.

Sorry dudes but most of us in nihilum that are in holo now didn't raid for shit. I probably had a 5% raid attendance after I got full member and azrael quit from being eradicated by the duke again.

There's no more nihilum, no more duke. They ain't coming back, stop using it as an excuse to mass recruit.

You guys have cried and cried for this opportunity and are showing everyone your true colors now. You want to Zerg and raid uncontested but want another guild to rise up and fight you too. Sorry not happening dude, enjoy raiding uncontested 30+ deep
Old 09-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry not happening dude, enjoy raiding uncontested 30+ deep

participated in a 60 man zerg... lol
Old 09-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Banned

that doesn't change the fact that he's right
Old 09-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Aviak

what do you want us to do colgate, boot everyone we've been playing with for 2 years so that our numbers even out? the people in that list are fine guys, but have hardly played at all since early classic and I doubt there in it for the long hall. Also whats wrong with 10am est + on sunday, that seems like a decent time to me, its not exactly 5am on tuesday nihi style.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what do you want us to do colgate, boot everyone we've been playing with for 2 years so that our numbers even out? the people in that list are fine guys, but have hardly played at all since early classic and I doubt there in it for the long hall. Also whats wrong with 10am est + on sunday, that seems like a decent time to me, its not exactly 5am on tuesday nihi style.
That's 7am Pacific on a Sunday. No thanks you godless heathens.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

The objective of the coming GOLDEN AGE was to enhance our current pvp skirmishes and overall pvp etiquette.

Not prep for velious dragons z.z
Old 09-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Banned

when azrael talked about wanting variance, the main argument was so that raid mobs aren't back to back on one day

literally every raid mob that everyone cares about is currently back to back spawning on a sunday morning, a timeslot that was once abhorred but now that the tables have turned it's suddenly the best time for everquest

i'm simply pointing out the glaring inconsistencies
Closed Thread