Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

cant wait to loan out the 4 backpacks full of lockets of escape i carry in my inventory to my brothers in arms to make sure we can contest Telkorenar.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

I know ur trollin, but locket of escape is lore, which makes the whole scenario of backpacks of lockets being handed out even more ludicrous.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know ur trollin, but locket of escape is lore, which makes the whole scenario of backpacks of lockets being handed out even more ludicrous.
Each person is handed one locket prior to the battle. Is it that hard to imagine? Please don't troll this thread, I'm trying to present an argument as to why recharging should not be re-introduced to Red.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Each person is handed one locket prior to the battle. Is it that hard to imagine? Please don't troll this thread, I'm trying to present an argument as to why recharging should not be re-introduced to Red.
Your argument is as ridiculous as it sounds and subject to criticism.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, currently in the Kunark expansion and a max level of 60, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project 1999 is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:50 PM
Banned

Holocaust is trying hard for this one . I vote no
Old 03-18-2015, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holocaust is trying hard for this one . I vote no
thanks for the contributions. you've voted no 9 times now.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:58 PM
Aviak

Removing item recharge was a huge step in the right direction for red, and then adding cast times/removing the ability to use specific items in PvP was a perfect solution to what had become a horrible problem.

The only reason gyno and co want this change, is to benefit themselves, mainly because a large portion of them were still reeling from a guild suspension that happened in the early days of classic when kunark actually launched, and they didn't farm any lockets(because they didn't play).

Do not allow this crew of scoundrels and misfits to have an impact on server policy, that is clearly bias, and self serving.

Say NO!! to item recharging
Old 03-19-2015, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Removing item recharge was a huge step in the right direction for red, and then adding cast times/removing the ability to use specific items in PvP was a perfect solution to what had become a horrible problem.

The only reason gyno and co want this change, is to benefit themselves, mainly because a large portion of them were still reeling from a guild suspension that happened in the early days of classic when kunark actually launched, and they didn't farm any lockets(because they didn't play).

Do not allow this crew of scoundrels and misfits to have an impact on server policy, that is clearly bias, and self serving.

Specific examples of not allowing puppet strings/lockets/mallets to be recharged or are you just biased cause you own several lockets?
Old 03-19-2015, 03:59 AM
Aviak

I don't own any lockets, I also missed out on the locket train =(. This however does not give me the right to petition for changes to the server because I missed out on a legacy drop.

Closed Thread