Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: how toxic
most toxic right now 13 32.50%
most toxic ever 27 67.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So being new to the server I'm not really corrupted by server politics in the past. I don't really see this toxicity from the Azrael crew any more than I see from the Empire shitposters.

Maybe this "toxicity" is really just a matter of which side of the fence you are on?
Cringe
Old 07-17-2015, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

After reading red RNF and looking at it long before TMO moved to red your argument is invalid. The most toxic in this community isn't a specific guild its specific people. I see /ooc when I bother to look at it and I see just as many Empire people making racists or abusive remarks as I do TMO Applicants.(well not the racist remarks but the abusive remarks) I find it amusing that because they are veiled remarks using races like Erudite etc for certain races that the people making them assume they are acceptable.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After reading red RNF and looking at it long before TMO moved to red your argument is invalid. The most toxic in this community isn't a specific guild its specific people. I see /ooc when I bother to look at it and I see just as many Empire people making racists or abusive remarks as I do TMO Applicants.(well not the racist remarks but the abusive remarks) I find it amusing that because they are veiled remarks using races like Erudite etc for certain races that the people making them assume they are acceptable.
I don't see what veiled comments you are referring to. We literally don't allow erudites in the guild.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:27 AM
Banned

god damn erudites and dervishes. YOU'RE A PLAGUE UPON YOUR OWN LAND, YOU WON'T RUIN MINE.

GO BACK TO ODUS ERUDITE FUCKS.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So being new to the server I'm not really corrupted by server politics in the past. I don't really see this toxicity from the Azrael crew any more than I see from the Empire shitposters.

Maybe this "toxicity" is really just a matter of which side of the fence you are on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Aviak

move this rnf trash to rnf moran
Old 07-17-2015, 11:32 AM
Banned

KILL THIS ERUDITE. SEND HIM PACKING 2 ODUS (OR PAINELL).

BURN ALL ERUDITE KNOWLEDGE.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingpong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
move this rnf trash to rnf moran
blaytant rl attack.
toxic
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I'm not in a guild. I agree, sadly, with Alarti. Both guilds definitely have toxic elements.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not in a guild. I agree, sadly, with Alarti. Both guilds definitely have toxic elements.
I can agree with that. The truth is only TMO can control these toxic elements and Empire actually encourages it.

Leveling up bestow and Gyno three times making grief guilds to stop new players leveling.

Letting officers train PD. Empire has no control over its toxic players
Closed Thread