Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aww, looks like you're triggered because someone has a different opinion of red than you. I really don't give af what you think either so it doesn't really matter and doesn't change how I feel about red, sweetheart. Like i care what "new guy" on 20+ year old elf sim forums thinks of me, LOL. Hilarious.

There's only one person here that seems super offended over the toxicity of red and doesn't want a new one to exist because they can't handle others enjoying something they don't. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror, you'll see who the real snowflake is.
I'm an asshole all the time, I know your think you're special talking about your feelings and what you like, but I'm here to give ya a little dose of reality, nobody here gives a fuck about you, save that shit for your parents.

You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
Last edited by New_Guy; 03-08-2022 at 08:56 PM..
Old 03-08-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Duvain, I care about you.

I care, Duvain.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't effect green or blue, on red you are directly competing for resources and those resources lead to more resources in a domino effect

On Blue or green a AoN is worth fuck all but on red it is the most expensive RMT'd item there is, one loser can drop a few thousand buy 6 AoN's and make an entire raid group skeletons with no nametags leading to targeting confusion from hell and a gigantic PvP advantage.

Once one guild grows large and geared enough no other group in the game gets items leading to server pop death, this has traditionally been done with RMT on Red.

No amount of RMT will kill blue or green, on red it will.
That’s complete bullshit. The epics on green and blue are on permanent lockdown and sold for in game plat and RMT
Old 03-08-2022, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Duvain, I care about you.

I care, Duvain.
Congrats someone who is legally retarded and thinks Jesus Christ is gonna to come down from heaven and save him personally after the secret cabal of illuminti destroys the world loves you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do any of you know the prophecies of fighting at the temple mount?

Yeesh.

It's like the rapture happened and everyone still theorizing that it might be aliens.

God said the Babylonian captivity would last 70 years and 70 years after the founding of Jerusalem peace and security was declared.

Repent! This train is right on schedule!
I'd be scared! BTW this is that cesspool of retarded shit I was talking about, if servers were a person Red99 would exist on the hemorrhoid of an asshole.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s complete bullshit. The epics on green and blue are on permanent lockdown and sold for in game plat and RMT
Did Blue or Green claim two GM's in scandals and a dev? Ok then nobody gives a fuck about pixel quest, I'm sure you want to compare your: "Family Matters" servers to our: "Sopranos" Server, but nobody with a brain is gonna buy that.

Nobody is also arguing that more RMT happens at Red, I'm just saying nobody gives a fuck if RMT happens on servers with no PvP. The very fact that you are playing a 20 year old game just to slay dragons when every game in the world that has come out since 1999 has better PVE, makes you all retarded.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

I for one am very excited for the opportunity for a fresh red server. There is nothing like that new server smell with dozens of elves crammed in to just a few starting zones. I try not to be too vocal about closing down current red in exchange for a new one as my red play has been fairly uncommitted - I don’t have any 60s, epic gear or lots of friends with characters i talk to / group with / pvp against every day - but i’d be willing to sacrifice what I do have for a new server for anyone that wants one.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 03-09-2022, 09:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I for one am very excited for the opportunity for a fresh red server. There is nothing like that new server smell with dozens of elves crammed in to just a few starting zones. I try not to be too vocal about closing down current red in exchange for a new one as my red play has been fairly uncommitted - I don’t have any 60s, epic gear or lots of friends with characters i talk to / group with / pvp against every day - but i’d be willing to sacrifice what I do have for a new server for anyone that wants one.
Rogean said he would never wipe a server, seems he plans on sticking to that.
Old 03-09-2022, 09:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Blue or Green claim two GM's in scandals and a dev? Ok then nobody gives a fuck about pixel quest, I'm sure you want to compare your: "Family Matters" servers to our: "Sopranos" Server, but nobody with a brain is gonna buy that.

Nobody is also arguing that more RMT happens at Red, I'm just saying nobody gives a fuck if RMT happens on servers with no PvP. The very fact that you are playing a 20 year old game just to slay dragons when every game in the world that has come out since 1999 has better PVE, makes you all retarded.
Our server? You don't play. You said the server is a hemeroid which makes you what the person who voluntarily tends, begrudgingly the ailment of an asshole beloging to one you despise?

You have some good insight but your resentment is stifling and prevents enjoyment of your wit. Still a great game. Could be better if a handful weren't so weak as to lack humility and integrity. New red after final velour patch.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:00 AM
Banned

Considering all of us got stimulus checks last year. We should be able to host ten red99s.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekbringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our server? You don't play. You said the server is a hemeroid which makes you what the person who voluntarily tends, begrudgingly the ailment of an asshole beloging to one you despise?

You have some good insight but your resentment is stifling and prevents enjoyment of your wit. Still a great game. Could be better if a handful weren't so weak as to lack humility and integrity. New red after final velour patch.
Everyone wants people they like to be right, that's why popular people are fucking dumb.

I'm not gonna wrap the truth up in some pretty package paper so you can accept it, the truth is often like a turd, either you gonna swallow it down without a chaser or run from it screaming: "Icky!" Personally I don't give a fuck what you believe, I'm just telling it like it is.

You want to see shit as you wish it and I just know the whole story, uncut and unedited.

Sirken helped destroy red, he had ties to Nihilum from day one and turned a blind eye to the rampant RMT, showEQ use and MQ use of that guild allowing them to lock down the servers drops and hamper the PoP. He even joked about their blatant RMT on live streams. If Sektor didn't get live recordings and videos of RMT proof they'd still be destroying the server. But Sirken didn't ban all the offenders ,no, he allowed them to go Holocaust and start the whole thing all over again.

Then you got a clear problem with the core of dentists who are friends with the original crowd who made ShowEq and MQ, who are actually Fansy, Naez and Voidd. And they are gonna lobbyquest the dev's to make unclassic changes they can exploit. Something we've seen from Cwall and Nirgon on bug reports going back years on red, pretty much every terrible change to the code was instituted by these idiots whispering to their buddies.

And they are gonna spoof mac addresses so you can't ban them and distribute hack compiles of new showeq and mq. So how do you control the madhouse when the inmates are running the asylum?