Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2021, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dear diery, today i was on the p99 forums

on the rants n flames sub section. Starkind posted in my thread again, i think she is pretty cool and a really good eq player and role player (froglok)

bardp1999 posted in the thread some weird stuff dont know what thats about i never talked to him before. hopefully he is having fun!!!!!!

btw i made a berserker on eq live and im just casually levelling him im 6 already. pretty fun i never played this class before!!!! he hits stuff with a big axe pretty cooooll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EQ is the best lol, cant wait till u hit stuff berserk with frenzy like x3 u will do like 600 dmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
99% sure this is just Starkind on 2 computers talking to itself
i can assure u that you are talking to urself and that me and bahairva are totally seperate parts of the same universal person using two different computers in two different worlds
Old 05-23-2021, 03:47 PM
Banned

how sad can this thread be

go outside and stop talking to yourself
Old 05-23-2021, 04:00 PM
Kobold

how do you know im not posting from outside right now? i might be in the woods for all you know.... hnoning my magickal skils.....
Old 05-23-2021, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how sad can this thread be

go outside and stop talking to yourself

literally all this guy does is look in a forum and tell people what to do instead lmao, ironic goob.
Old 05-23-2021, 06:23 PM
Kobold

dear diary,

today tunabros flamed me multiple times and insinuated that i was also in control of several other forum accounts

i dont know why he is bullying me, i dont know who he is. a cruel man. cruel hearted man bullying a young beta cuck retard like me...... what is the world cumming to
Old 05-23-2021, 06:32 PM
Banned

Dear Bhairava's dairy, I finally unblocked Tunabros to see what all the fuss was about and did a search on their recent posts, they seem really angry and post a lot in threads they hate, I don't understand why?

Anyway I enjoy seeing updates to Bhairava's diary, I hope they just ignore tuna and we can get back to everquest. I don't think it's possible to bully you. You're too good for that.

The thread about the rogue book is quite hilarious. I think we should all start a guild of 70 guktan rogues and berserkers on Vox and swarm pohate on lvl 90 alts.
Old 05-23-2021, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dear diary,

today tunabros flamed me multiple times and insinuated that i was also in control of several other forum accounts

i dont know why he is bullying me, i dont know who he is. a cruel man. cruel hearted man bullying a young beta cuck retard like me...... what is the world cumming to
I'm so embarrassed for him... like a week ago he was praising Venerate and rambling incoherently about how they are the best guild on the entire server.. then he suddenly stabs them in the back and joins Kingdom... this is not the type of person you would ever want to be friends with or converse with... the literal definition of a jailhouse snitch and backstabbing turncoat.
Old 05-23-2021, 06:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so embarrassed for him... like a week ago he was praising Venerate and rambling incoherently about how they are the best guild on the entire server.. then he suddenly stabs them in the back and joins Kingdom... this is not the type of person you would ever want to be friends with or converse with... the literal definition of a jailhouse snitch and backstabbing turncoat.
Only Uruk was madder.

It's strange when forumquesters break.

It always happens when they turn their backs on starkind and friends.

Someone probably told Tunabros they couldn't get loot or dkp or wear a guild tag if they were cool and casually friendly on the forums, especially with Starkind, you, or Bhairava.

These are the times we live in. Hopefully they will get some loot or roll a live EQ character and start to feel better after being able to relive their nostalgia in a safer less toxic space at their own pace.
Old 05-23-2021, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only Uruk was madder.

It's strange when forumquesters break.

It always happens when they turn their backs on starkind and friends.

Someone probably told Tunabros they couldn't get loot or dkp or wear a guild tag if they were cool and casually friendly on the forums, especially with Starkind, you, or Bhairava.

These are the times we live in. Hopefully they will get some loot or roll a live EQ character and start to feel better after being able to relive their nostalgia in a safer less toxic space at their own pace.
There is a significant number of people who play P99 because they lack the hardware and internet connection to play other games. Tuna falls under this category. He never even played EverQuest in it's prime. Like to him this is an actual modern game, and I'm not even kidding.
Old 05-23-2021, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a significant number of people who play P99 because they lack the hardware and internet connection to play other games. Tuna falls under this category. He never even played EverQuest in it's prime. Like to him this is an actual modern game, and I'm not even kidding.
They are extremely privileged to get to know us and read Bhairava's dairy and my e-graffiti.
Closed Thread