Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 11-10-2022, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play this game to be successful.
Lol playing eq to be successful
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Imagined success is almost as good as the real thing!
Old 11-13-2022, 03:08 PM
Banned

I play video games for two reasons:

1. To get mad

2. To win

Anything less and you are a filthy casual
Old 11-21-2022, 05:46 AM
Skeleton

Selush is at it again. Dude literally trained the capt skele on a level 30 player and repeatedly took my camp. I'm so sorry this person's life sucks so much that he has to mistreat others. I petitioned and I believe the other players did so as well. I'll contact fire of heaven tomorrow during normal business hours but damn if I don't dislike folks like him
Old 11-21-2022, 08:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Despite all this, <Fires of Heaven> welcomed him in with open arms after he was gkicked from last guild.

LOL
Old 11-21-2022, 09:05 AM
Orc

Care to provide a video of the incident(s)? That's how most disputes are handled on Green and it would help us evaluate instead of getting into a rant on the boards. Did you not petition the first time? I'll speak with a GM and see if he was suspended or reprimanded for the incidents you claim. In the meantime, send me the video for our officers to review. That will be the fastest way to figure out what is what.

Thx.

Aly
Old 11-21-2022, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyndrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Care to provide a video of the incident(s)? That's how most disputes are handled on Green and it would help us evaluate instead of getting into a rant on the boards. Did you not petition the first time? I'll speak with a GM and see if he was suspended or reprimanded for the incidents you claim. In the meantime, send me the video for our officers to review. That will be the fastest way to figure out what is what.

Thx.

Aly
Just fyi this guy is notorious on Green. His reputation alone should be enough for you guys not to accept him into the guild
Old 11-21-2022, 10:56 AM
Orc

I don't work that way. Sorry. I don't pronounce someone guilty because you say so. I need proof of the claim, and a video, not edited, would be best. We have had situations where accusations were found baseless and hearsay is just what it is.

If you have evidence that he is going out of his way to train lowbies, please send it to me. I have never received a single complaint from an officer in any guild about this guy and usually I hear when our members have stepped over the line. If he has violated the PNP, I believe the GM's would have banned him.

Feel free to message me in game or on discord.

Seeya in game.

Aly
Old 11-21-2022, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyndrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't work that way. Sorry. I don't pronounce someone guilty because you say so.
based
Old 11-21-2022, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol playing eq to be successful
Glad I clicked the thread for a short follow up. One of the best things I have read in awhile. Thx for pointing it out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]