Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

Default Finally hit 60! Here's my story of the journey (lots of screenshots)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I just dinged 60 the bard way tonight by kiting raptors, and it's been a long journey over this past year as indicated by my playtime in the screenshot. I've never had a level 60 character in EverQuest, as on live I was a 12 year old incapable of getting a character past level 26. Needless to say, I'm pretty ecstatic.

However, this journey on P99 was not made alone, so I would like to do a huge list of shout outs to everyone I can think of that helped me out a lot along the way.

First: The guilds Flawless Victory, Rapture, and The A-Team who have had a pleasure to be with during my journey.

Next, in alphabetical order, every person (I could think of; I'm sure I forgot some) who has helped me along the way either through grouping, raiding, frequently buying my Quillmane and power leveling services, and those who helped me obtain gear:

Aalpha, Adon, Arum, Atomoss, Azzudnue, Bashyr, Bazrag, Battletoad, Bobbarker, Briscoe, Brogg, Bronto, Buccinator, Burgak, Ccold, Cigilteach, Cisco, Clever, Coeur, Craby, Cucumbers, Culpepper, Culprit, Deajay, Dhalsim, Drippin, Eabon, Eratani, Flickker, Halfelf, Hircine, Holypants, Hufen, Ignt, Jopp, Joystick, Kelsinko, Klubba, Knightt, Kodlar, Lavarian, Layze, Lemiddar, Lexigan, Llaile, Lohne, Loraen, Luchino, Ludagris, Maybelle, Nordenwatch, Nukin, Orsk, Peekae, Plush, Quickfingers, Rompper, Save, Svenn, Synika, Sweetbaby, Tecmos, Tueur, Tyroll, Tysidious, Vidarr, Voski, Wyntaria, Xaria, Xoquil, Yibz, Zagum, and most importantly, my best friend Myliek/Stephanie

Now that I got the most important part out of the way, I thought I'd show some of my experience here on P99 through screenshots.

As a low level bard learning how to kite.

Taking part in Eabon's Sunday Open Sky Raids. Probably the best community interaction I've seen on this server.

First time ever doing a Dragon/"raid boss" (in quotes because not sure if Ragefire counts as a raid boss) in EverQuest. Thanks Zagum and Luchino for inviting me.

Getting the killing blow on the Eye of Veeshan. He ended up dropping the bard no drop piece. (TMO if you want to give me the efreeti spear so I can turn in, feel free. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Item is a piece of garbage anyway)

In getting a full set of Blazing Armor of Fennin Ro, a lot of poopsocking took place. This was probably the worst of it when people were socking to do a FTE turn in when Ragefire popped. I think we were punished for being too competitive, as Ragefire didn't spawn that night...12 hours of sitting and no Ragefire.

First time attempting to mobilize to get a raid target on a repop day. It was a disaster with everyone training themselves, but Rapture and BDA scored a Maestro kill.

Another screenshot of the repop day mess in Plane of Hate.

Doing over powered bard things.

By the way. The person in the signature picture is actually me in real life at some night club like a year and a half ago. That's basically the same face I made when I hit 60.
Last edited by zanderklocke; 08-21-2013 at 02:20 AM..
Old 06-10-2013, 03:46 AM
Sarnak

Damn man, grats. I just hit 30 tonight, so I get to go through my first hell level with a 40% penalty. Sadly I cannot Swarm Kite like you.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:49 AM
Kobold

<3
Old 06-10-2013, 04:11 AM
Aviak

congratulations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2013, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

Working through 56 on my cleric at the moment, such a grind! Can't wait for that magical day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Grats Zanderr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2013, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

Grats Zanderr! Always have good times with ya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 06-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Fire Giant

Grats buddy, god damn thats a lot of days played lol
Old 06-10-2013, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

It hasn't even been a whole year yet since I started. I dunno how I found the time to play so much.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:40 AM
Sarnak

Grats dude!
<Asgard>
Old 06-10-2013, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It hasn't even been a whole year yet since I started. I dunno how I found the time to play so much.
Haha, that's funny. Zanderr is a month older than Tecmos is all!
Closed Thread