Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would just sit at that spawn with my other SK bud and harmtouch every EE that spawns, split every EE with my other best SK pal. No one else would have aggro.
Autoattack is as fast as HT. There's only a few SKs to even do this with anyways. And currently there is a permanent lockout besides.

I didn't think of your "tactic" but it would hardly be a speed bump.

If you want to grind out level 35 SK alts to get a chance at a MS drop with 10 other people who have autoattack, a bow, a root net, or whatever else, be my guest.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? I'll never understand this entitlement. Absence of charity is not hostility. You are not entitled to my mana, my buffs or my time complete stranger. You are an A-Hole for treating people this way. Do me a favor or you're a jerk. So manipulative.

My mana, my choice.
I don't understand how this still doesn't make sense to you - by not killing the mob you are increasing the length if time it will take for you to get your item, no matter your position on the list

By helping yourself you also help people in front of you. There is no downside.
Last edited by nectarprime; 11-22-2019 at 01:18 PM..
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarprime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are classes that still won't be able to solo it.

Not just killing the mob is spiteful and immature.
I dont want anyone forced to solo this, I am baffled people will arrive at a list camp, spend 30+ hours in our vicinity clicking a box but refuses to click spell gems or attack.

Thats not what was intended.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Lets rename "Green" to "Manastone" server and "Teal" to "Guise" server
Old 11-22-2019, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarprime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand how this still doesn't make sense to you - by not killing the mob you are increasing the length if time it will take for you to get your item, no matter your position on the list
What does this have to do with anything on this thread? You said I was an Ahole for not SoWing a complete stranger. Your response makes no sense.

And what you're saying here is not wrong, why did you ever think this was lost on me? Ever fought something on principal? Sometimes a perceived injustice is worth fighting for someone, even if it makes their life a little harder.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:24 PM
Kobold

Fix the lockout. Awful lot of people looking to get their hand held.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Or how about if you’re in list positions 2-Onward every mob you kill in the camp vicinity adds 10 minutes to your AFK check timer. So if you kill 3 mobs you will have 30min until your next AFK check. If you are a group and pull 30 mobs over the course of an hour you add 5 hours to your AFK check timer and you can get 4 hours of sleep.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:30 PM
Orc

OP's a scumbag. Daldaen with a solid (but probably unimplementable) idea.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its simple fix, make #1-#3 engage the mob as part of the rules.

Or bump the lvl req up to a proper solo level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is easy to say, hard to implement. What if you're a cleric? Does it require hitting a mob? Getting on aggro table? Does a slow count? Does calming / mezzing adds count? Requires 24/7 GM to watch every kill or filter through a new petition every 28 mins?
As I said previously, it's not as simple as just saying 'engage the mob'.

Solo level is a moot point as you're not gonna solo these as a cleric for example.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:00 PM
Banned

not fair to change now after a bunch of people already got them the easy way hiding in a corner with an auto-clicker
Last edited by Bazia; 11-22-2019 at 02:05 PM..
Closed Thread