Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

I heard a rumor that there is some new super sars going around that's more deadly. But the source is a bit sketchy. anyone know anything about this?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard a rumor that there is some new super sars going around that's more deadly. But the source is a bit sketchy. anyone know anything about this?
I think its too easy to sensatila.ize that stuff right now so speaking if finding out news, i think Im going to stay away from new virus news for a while hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I grew up watching GI Joe, there was an episode in 1982 on a children's show, where Dusty had sell out GI Joe to Cobra so he could pay for his mothers mounting medical bills (that's literally the language from the children's show). The whole episode was real sad, all the joes were sad, it was tragic.
(yes I quoted myself, this episode shakes me to the core) here is that GI Joe Episode https://youtu.be/j3aCVEin2I0

I can't believe this issue was so bad that we were making children's shows about it in 1982 with this incredibly adult take on it, talking about therapy costs, betrayal, the stress of the economy and bills, its just insane to me that 38 years later we're where we're at [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2020, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Yep. I had covid and survived. The gov used me as a guinea pig. This shit is like a common cold if you are godly and he isn't ready to take you.

If you're immune compromised or whatever and it is your time, if covid doesn't get you the commies sure will. It's not personal mates.

R.I P.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Texas mandating masks in public. All you dumb fucks need to mask up lest your obese lungs give out

God bless! Hail governor hot wheels. Better late than never
Old 07-03-2020, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Texas mandating masks in public. All you dumb fucks need to mask up lest your obese lungs give out

God bless! Hail governor hot wheels. Better late than never
Lol...and you thought you were getting away from mandatory masking by living in America...

gettyimages-1222177557-640x640.jpg
Old 07-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

That’s a Malaysian noob
Old 07-04-2020, 10:18 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cops make considerably more than 50-60k a year I believe -- at least state level ones (unless they are brand new or something). And that doesn't even include all the money you are going to make selling drugs on the side and shaking people down. Then there is all the money you can save on prostitutes as well.

Being a cop is a pretty sweet deal IMO. They find backgrounds like mine "questionable" for some god damn reason -- or that's the rout id go over law.
LEOs in round rock, TX are 70-80. SGTs/lieutenants making 110. Captains making 120.

Factoring in OT/ private security work on the side, in central Texas it’s not difficult to make 150k a year. Pay is public record.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:51 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2020, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is your guys' testing protocol for new admits? I've been reading statistics coming from Florida where 1/3 of all hospital admits, all causes, were testing positive for corona.

I'm supposed to be starting my final clinical rotation (physical therapy) at a major trauma center at the end of the month, where I will be in the STICU and trauma ICU. By the terms of my program's agreement with the hospital, I'm not allowed to treat covid+ patients. However, in past rotations, I've had physicians refer pt's for PT before screens came back. Nearly got exposed to TB because of that.

Like are you treating every pt as a possible positive until you get a negative result? I have a feeling this is going to be such a shitshow of a rotation.
Everyone gets swabbed that comes through the ED. That swab takes about 20 minutes to run. Then it gets sent to an outside lab for confirmation. We test roughly every 2-3 days for a week for anyone with symptoms.

We put suspected with the covids but at this point it’s wherever we have room for you. We’re running out of hospital equipment, beds, and staff. South Florida
is killing it right now.

Our PTs are working with covid patients. It must really be warranted. We’re trying to limit any staff exposure to covid patients.

Family and friends completely barred from visiting again unless patient actively dying.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

This is why I had to cancel my Florida vacation. I usually go there around the 4th of July so my gunshots are just more noise also I love the heavy hot heat. I had a nice convertible mustang v8 lined up for only 42 bucks a day it was awesome, everything was coming together, now I'm told I can't come back from Florida unless I want to go on some list.
Closed Thread