Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going 16 hours without food is the worst idea ever

you need to eat frequently to increase your metabolic rate to start eating fat off your body

Cecily knows nothing
I'm 1 meal a day, no snacks, between 22 and 26 hour fasts, and nobody questions my diet when they're with me in person [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2017, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Has anyone mentioned fiber yet?
Old 11-29-2017, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just did in my last post. Essentially fiber can be viewed as canceling out some of the carbs you just eat. The reason whole grain breads are better than White flour or "Multi-grain" (that means white flour + whole grains). That and a few other nutrients.

Fiber is something to think about on a macro level as well. Am I eating a bunch of meat and potatos? Where is the fiber coming from? Better be eating things like beans and salads too.

It's best to balance the foods out so that foods that lack fiber are balanced by those that have "extra fiber"

Fruit -- has enough fiber to take care of itself but not carry the load for the rest of your diet...for example. Beans are extremely good for adding extra fiber foods though. Veggies tend to have a surplus of fiber -- not as much as beans usually. Flaxseed oil is popular for salads because its extra fiber.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-29-2017 at 02:54 PM..
Old 11-29-2017, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omega somethings
Old 11-29-2017, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm 1 meal a day, no snacks, between 22 and 26 hour fasts, and nobody questions my diet when they're with me in person [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
expounding on this: a diet and its long-term maintenance are as much about the manipulation of emotional state as the exploitation of biochemical mechanics. If I stagger my meals out, this level of caloric intake is painful and distracting. Put down your fedora and realize counterintuitive dietary behaviors can work and generate advantages like melon has described too.

turns so you see profile view and points at tummy with both hands like in that Abu Ghraib photo
Old 11-29-2017, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

I think there is also something to said about moral fiber.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:59 PM
Banned

More and more people have anal sex. Which means you they don't what sticky shit in their rectum. This is what they sell gay guys and increasingly, women:

maxresdefault.jpg

Lazy mother fuckers...Just stop eating shit and you wont have to take some dubious supplement that blocks on vitamin absorption for months. Do you want to look like your on crystal meth or something?

This is kind of crap I would avoid. Anything that's a pill is either a drug or something worse. You want to be healthy and stop being fat permanently right? This isn't like a deadline you meet its a lifestyle change you have to stick with -- forever...or its back to being fat.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:04 PM
Banned

I found that post gross. I never liked Ren and Stimpy either. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2017, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going 16 hours without food is the worst idea ever

you need to eat frequently to increase your metabolic rate to start eating fat off your body
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2017, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More and more people have anal sex. Which means you they don't what sticky shit in their rectum. This is what they sell gay guys and increasingly, women:

Attachment 9125

Lazy mother fuckers...Just stop eating shit and you wont have to take some dubious supplement that blocks on vitamin absorption for months. Do you want to look like your on crystal meth or something?

This is kind of crap I would avoid. Anything that's a pill is either a drug or something worse. You want to be healthy and stop being fat permanently right? This isn't like a deadline you meet its a lifestyle change you have to stick with -- forever...or its back to being fat.

pretty dumb they are selling a mega fiber supplement under a special label but smart. Wish I thought of it.

it must cost a fuckload though because its high dose fiber im assuming taken multiple times a day. fiber at CVS is like 30 bucks for a small bottle.

And yea, the amount of fiber you need to take to be "pure" is ridiculously high...

You are right that suggesting fiber overload to be clear is basically denying yourself nutrition since fiber blocks almost all nutrient absorption aside from glucose. And if the glucose isn't in liquid form you might miss that too....

ALSO dangerous. Read hospital reports on fiber damage/fiber complications. Not just any idiot can take a shitload of fiber. You can potentially kill yourself if you have weak intestinal muscles or narrow spots or diverticulitis. Many ER incident reports involve a patient taking fiber thinking he was doing something healthy. Instead now hes on the operating table.

this product is def not whale approved.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-29-2017 at 05:51 PM..
Closed Thread