Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FBSS will hold value much better. Mith 2h is still a good weapon even in Kunark actually, but not a great one. And with each passing day once Kunark drops the market will be absorbing more and more very good Kunark weapons, which will put downward pressure on the Mith 2h price. But the FBSS has no Kunark equivalent. In fact, demand for it might even spike in Kunark given the inevitable surge of Iksar Monk twinks. I'd go FBSS for the long-term investment. It will remain a very liquid and valuable item for the entire life of the server.
I mean theres sash of the dragonborn. But its only 2% more haste. and im sure Howling Stones is gonna be a real FUN zone right away lol
Old 05-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

I'd continue to use the axe, the str dmg sheild buff it procs causes agro and is most likely better dps with the stacked haste.
Old 05-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Aviak

Thanks Lartanin, through a little testing it seems like the only clear cut advantage of the fast one handed weapons is immense melee push, nice when fighting casters. The proc from axe of the slayers still seems incredibly useful and he hits like a truck!
Old 05-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

swirlspine is all you need to hit the haste cap with enchanter
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Old 05-11-2020, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

What race is the warrior broor? If he has slam I wouldn't worry to much with the push. Plus if enchanter can help with interrupt, he can just lay the hurt. Should let him try sitting in crippling mode and see how he does with haste and the axe plus the crips.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Aviak

(Unfortunately) He's a human warrior, so no slam. We rolled on launch day and it was impossible for me to get his barbarian warrior to Qeynos through BB, thus we all rolled humans so we could charge those decaying skellies together! I thought about Swirlspine Kirdan but we duo often enough (without our Enchanter) where I thought it would be nice to have the 21% when it's just the two of us. Crippling blows are absolutely insane, prior to getting the FBSS we were aggro kiting ice giants and he hit a couple 240 damage crips :0
Closed Thread