Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 03:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does absolutist libertarians mean anarchists (European libertarians) as well? If so, who fucking cares? You do.
I'm not an absolutest libertarian, I do however see the reality that you can do a quick search and find the recipe for an atomic device or many other massively destructive items. I also realize that the second amendment was designed to keep the power in the hands of the citizens in the event that the government became what they, the forefathers, hated the most. Handguns, AR15s and anything else that shoots mere bullets will not even slow down the war machine that is the US military. A well regulated militia should at least have access to anti air tecnhology or anti armor to create the illusion of 'fairness'.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:40 AM
Banned

I'd like to point out a few facts.

The mother stabbed the children.
The mother and partner have no history of domestic violence (source/ family members in govt DV dept.)
A 20 year old man walked into his house to find 6 of his brothers and sisters dead on the floor.
There's a dozen police officers and ambulance officers who's entire Christmas, and sense of reality is much destroyed by the sight and are in counseling.

Settle down, it's a tragedy and sad, and shocks this entire nation to the core. You have to keep in mind that down here, murders are so rare they're investigated, and even 30 year old cold cases have (in Queensland alone) 6 senior detectives working on them. That's how little homicide there is. Gun crime is nearly unheard of in fact.

I really feel sorry for you that you seem to want to push an agenda on a country you have no idea about obviously, when frankly no one I know in Australia even wants to own or ever see a gun. We're pretty darn happy knowing even at the worst of violent crime we won't have a gun pulled on us. It's a good way to be.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frankly no one I know in Australia even wants to own or ever see a gun. We're pretty darn happy knowing even at the worst of violent crime we won't have a gun pulled on us. It's a good way to be.
100% truth right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 12-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to point out a few facts.

The mother stabbed the children.
The mother and partner have no history of domestic violence (source/ family members in govt DV dept.)
A 20 year old man walked into his house to find 6 of his brothers and sisters dead on the floor.
There's a dozen police officers and ambulance officers who's entire Christmas, and sense of reality is much destroyed by the sight and are in counseling.

Settle down, it's a tragedy and sad, and shocks this entire nation to the core. You have to keep in mind that down here, murders are so rare they're investigated, and even 30 year old cold cases have (in Queensland alone) 6 senior detectives working on them. That's how little homicide there is. Gun crime is nearly unheard of in fact.

I really feel sorry for you that you seem to want to push an agenda on a country you have no idea about obviously, when frankly no one I know in Australia even wants to own or ever see a gun. We're pretty darn happy knowing even at the worst of violent crime we won't have a gun pulled on us. It's a good way to be.
Such an enlightened post. I'm sure the family members of the people who died in the cafe last week feel the same way.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Gun or knife, does it really matter when one is pointed at your chest?

And maybe you can sleep at night knowing you've handed your government another little piece of your rights, but we are above that.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gun or knife, does it really matter when one is pointed at your chest?

And maybe you can sleep at night knowing you've handed your government another little piece of your rights, but we are above that.
its cool the riot police will bust in your door and put you to sleep.

if you wanna talk about rights, gun control is far from a real issue.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its cool the riot police will bust in your door and put you to sleep.

if you wanna talk about rights, gun control is far from a real issue.
This is what rape apologists like you actually believe. You are a parody of yourselves.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:31 PM
Banned

lol wat
Old 12-21-2014, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol wat
You.

Rape apologist.

What's not to get?
Old 12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
Banned

whats it like having never been on a subway?
Closed Thread