Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 06:23 PM
Banned

you must be too young to remember that internet actually didnt exist when some of us were growing up.
Old 09-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Banned

don't get me wrong, I'd EMP this country if i had the choice. But I sincerely doubt the largest consequence of that would be no more streaming Sliders on netflix.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't get me wrong, I'd EMP this country if i had the choice. But I sincerely doubt the largest consequence of that would be no more streaming Sliders on netflix.
if chaos broke out my life would become easier. i would be ok with my only responsibility in life was to stay alive. i dont like modern day society anyway.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatLordlolz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you must be too young to remember that internet actually didnt exist when some of us were growing up.
maybe now too old to realize that virtually everything you depend on including food water and gasoline are reliant on the internet

that is, if you're not a farmer with potable water under your land
Old 09-13-2015, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe now too old to realize that virtually everything you depend on including food water and gasoline are reliant on the internet

that is, if you're not a farmer with potable water under your land
well, lucky me. i have a well, and have been growing my own crops, raising chickens, and a few hogs from time to time in the middle on no where since i can remember. even grew a few hundred tobacco plants one year.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatLordlolz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, lucky me. i have a well, and have been growing my own crops, raising chickens, and a few hogs from time to time in the middle on no where since i can remember. even grew a few hundred tobacco plants one year.
sounds pretty ideal

when law & order breaks down you should let me join your militia. There's gonna be a lot of hungry browns lookin for more handouts.
Old 09-13-2015, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds pretty ideal

when law & order breaks down you should let me join your militia. There's gonna be a lot of hungry browns lookin for more handouts.
Yeah man, when things get bad, you should let an unhinged loon with guns come hang out with you.
Old 09-13-2015, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah man, when things get bad, you should let an unhinged loon with guns come hang out with you.
i dont think hes a loon at all, nothing wrong with having guns either.
Old 09-13-2015, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the fuck can the stock market plummet if it's not open yet you dumb fuck?
The stock market was never mentioned in the OP. The Stock Market is Not the Economy. There is ample data to show that a negative relationship exists between economic growth and equity market returns. What this relationship omits is valuation. Starting valuations have a big role in future returns, not economic growth.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:40 AM
Banned

hi where do i sign up to murder browns?

that's the endgame of these masturbatory apocalyse fantasies, right? killing browns?
Closed Thread