Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Kobold

Oh shit. Did AM find a way to cheese Tunare? Time to make Tunare invulnerable until all mobs aside PoGs are down? Sorry charm classes. Or maybe Rogean steps in and gives you all another summer break? I hope Darkmanx stocked up on the dollar store steaks and A1 sauce.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh shit. Did AM find a way to cheese Tunare? Time to make Tunare invulnerable until all mobs aside PoGs are down? Sorry charm classes. Or maybe Rogean steps in and gives you all another summer break? I hope Darkmanx stocked up on the dollar store steaks and A1 sauce.
You don’t even know what Worcester looks like you heathen.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don’t even know what Worcester looks like you heathen.
Lol, too high class for me babe.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope Darkmanx stocked up on the dollar store steaks and A1 sauce.
1. Express knowledge of dollar store product lines.
2. Implied economic stature in communicated perspective of poorliness.

#poorandnotverybright

I don't imagine you'd score higher than *160* on a FREE INTERNET IQ TEST, assuming you could afford one.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go back to grade school and learn how to tell time you chode.
HAHA chode
Old 07-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AG/Riot don't seem to have a problem with exploiting aggro mechanics on CT, who also does a zone-wide assist call. They keep the zone-wide kite going while engaged on CT to buy themselves time. inb4 "not a fair comparison" just because they're wearing <Riot> tags.
Just because you can't figure out how you constantly get beat on CT doesn't mean you should make shit up to try to feel better. Maybe look within to try to understand your failures and what you can do better. At the very least you and the rest of AM's RnF shitposting crew should probably keep AG's name out of your mouths cause you make yourselves look like absolute fools every time you bring us up lately.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#poorandnotverybright

I don't imagine you'd score higher than *160* on a FREE INTERNET IQ TEST, assuming you could afford one.
Truth hurts, got me in my feelers.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:33 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#poorandnotverybright

Dang. Hit me in my poorz.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Old 07-09-2019, 12:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you can't figure out how you constantly get beat on CT doesn't mean you should make shit up to try to feel better. Maybe look within to try to understand your failures and what you can do better. At the very least you and the rest of AM's RnF shitposting crew should probably keep AG's name out of your mouths cause you make yourselves look like absolute fools every time you bring us up lately.
to be fair everyone looks like a fool who posts here
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 07-09-2019, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you can't figure out how you constantly get beat on CT doesn't mean you should make shit up to try to feel better.
You don’t have Bards runing and AoE snaring to hold/intercept the kite and bring it in separate bunches, while charming out the pets to off tank CT while dealing with adds?

It’s a nice strategy that AG mastered and we haven’t. I love it. Much more than just throwing 160+ bodies at it.

It involves building enough aggro on the kite to override CT’s call mechanism, which seems to be what people are unhappy about on Tunare. Plus that’s ignoring the fact we dropped the kite entirely before engaging Tunare. We do nothing with aggro, it’s a straight up DPS race.