Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default 25 expansions, no servers showing.

Fresh titanium install, followed the instructions to the dot. Go to log in, no servers showing, but 25 of 25 expansions listed. Have tried logging in about a 100 times, being sure to CLICK to log in. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. I've checked and tried most of the posts I've found already relating to this topic, including creating new eqemu accounts. Please help! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Kobold

only thing I can think of is that there is another ip address you can put into the path of the eq.exe but it was from several months ago and was just kind of a backdoor to the servers at the time, I've got it lying around somewhere but there should be posts on the forums here or the old p99 forums. I was hoping someone else might have it lying around, that's the only thing that I can think of if you did everything right in the directions. I've had that problem before but a few relogs and it works.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I can try reinstalling again, I just really want to play. I'll try logging in some more . . . will it show up among a couple other servers, like the other EQEMU servers or will it just be by its self, and I log in with the account I made on eqemulator.net right?
Old 03-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can try reinstalling again, I just really want to play. I'll try logging in some more . . . will it show up among a couple other servers, like the other EQEMU servers or will it just be by its self, and I log in with the account I made on eqemulator.net right?
yeah, login with EQEmu account and you should see a bunch of other eqemu servers, along with p99