Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 04:41 AM
Fire Giant

Lost to the grandmaster. No shame in that. Not sure why BPX is so worked up about it. We all knew predicted outcome.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:47 AM
Planar Protector

No surprises.
One fighter RED to his very soul. A fiery core of rage, destruction and discipline after a year of guerilla warfare. Pras Colgate the Grandmaster, undisputed champion of the world.
One fighter BLUE all the way to Freeport bank. A slimy sneaky soul tainted with easy pixels and no actual experience on the hard unforgiving streets of Norrath. Shame on you Bulletproofx.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:52 AM
Large Bat

I never agreed to deletion, idk where you idiots get your info from. Not mad either, just realized next time to have a GM around to enforce the rules.

Btw don't forget, I lost round one to American too and still came back on that ass. This isn't over by a long shot (unless you refuse to log in anymore colgate). Grats on 1 win
Old 09-16-2013, 05:54 AM
Banned

Next time you'll have the gear you need, right?
Old 09-16-2013, 06:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

0 points for bullet, officially not worth killing.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:52 AM
Planar Protector

you guys have to understand, zerging down dragons once a week is all bulletproof lives for. if you take that away by a character deletion duel, you might as well just hand him the rope to hang himself on.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys have to understand, zerging down dragons once a week is all bulletproof lives for. if you take that away by a character deletion duel, you might as well just hand him the rope to hang himself on.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Banned

Old 09-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproofx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just know a scrub when I see one and Colgate doesn't want to fight me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproofx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why dont you quit worry about tune v lite and worry about bulletproofx v colgate?
Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa, don't break your necks while trying to suck each other's dicks pals. You can keep talking and look like a pussy or log in and come fight. Choice is yours
Quote:
Prove it bitch. The challenge is out there, keep dodging me by playing on that other server or log in and we'll see who's the best. Quit talking/crying and log in already!
Quote:
Congratz Colgate, but I wasn't talking to your stupid ass. Just like a little bitch to think that the entire world revolves around them. How many more forum battles on queue until you accept my challenge?
Quote:
Your tears bring me such joy bro. Crying about a trak tooth "wah wah wah wah wah wah." Stfu already, no one cares non factor. The challenge is out there, either keep ducking it and QQ or log in and fight me. Win lose or draw it's better than ForumQuest.
Quote:
All I hear is jealousy and excuses. A win is a win just like YT is YT. Ever heard of taking it like a man? I didn't cry when Lite killed me twice while naked. Instead I caught his ass slipping and returned the favor. Scoreboard boys, it's the only thing that matters (p.s. and if you don't play the why are you on here posting, Colgate? Your offer to duel has been accepted, been waiting for you log in boy)
Quote:
You next Colgate? Btw, keep the hate coming pals. This must be McDonald's 'cause I'm loving in!
Quote:
GM's cant enforce deletion dumbass. I'll take your challenge like I did American's and stomp your ass too son.
Quote:
Wow colgate, that kill is so old it's not even on the leaderboards. You're a total non-factor on this server so it's understandable that this is the only kill shot you have.

I guess.
Quote:
Good thing I don't give a fuck about how a bunch of forum warriors feel about me LOL

The challenge is out there coward, either take it or leave it. And we will accept more replies on this thread from you as "leaving it".
Quote:
That's one way to put it. Another would be that it's very sad it takes a week and a half of talking shit on these useless forums just to get Colgate to even log in. If you've failed to see the point of this then you have been self-trolled.

Oh and btw, don't give a fuck about any titles. Botb rules are pretty lame considering no monk ever uses fists vs another monk. If the title meant so little to him then why does his signature focus solely on it? Inquiring minds want to know!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

my face when i read above post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

pras the grandmaster

don't ever let these scrubs fight you again, clear dirty whistles won't admit to legit defeat, will use trak tooth next time and talk shit on boards confirmed from internal sources within nihilum

bulletproofx hated from all angles now after this humiliation
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread