Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by welly321 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar is the best SK by far. They are second in looks (to darkelf), They have regen, they have bonus AC. They have an easier time in dungeons due to size (important for pulling). If you dont have a ikky sk sorry your doing it wrong.
Who chooses a race based on looks? it's pixels.. they don't matter.. size is an issue.. but baby jesus made shrink pots for that.. and the next time you overpull and sit there stunned just remember somewhere an ogre is laughing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-06-2017, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetech [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who chooses a race based on looks? it's pixels.. they don't matter.. size is an issue.. but baby jesus made shrink pots for that.. and the next time you overpull and sit there stunned just remember somewhere an ogre is laughing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pixels all the way down. Pixels and bits.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Halflings have loaded dice a racial attribute.

That's why they tend to do so good in greed groups.
Yep! True dat
Old 06-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Even more reson to pick race first when Its all about pixels. I tend to mostly solo as sk even though one shouldnt - in that case troll or iksar have an advantage
Old 06-08-2017, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

He isnt a troll hes an ogre! but yeah not a troll just legitimately idiotic enough to believe in something like undiscovered hidden values in a 20 year old game that's been reverse engineered. Sit down now nerd.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

My SK is up to 41 now. Been doing a lot of fear kiting and I've been conscientious to refresh fear before fade. Perhaps I'd be willing to slack a little more on this if I were ogre.

Still not had a problem due to being non-FSI. Being fat has caused occasional problems though. Not used slam so much. Regen occasionally useful while FD. Been a few faction moments I've been glad I wasn't iksar. Worked on my gear and have noticed most of it is iksar friendly now.

Verdict so far is a wash between troll/iksar. Probably skewering more and more towards Iksar as vanilla/kunark continue to decrease in relevance.

Everytime I get slowed or rooted I wonder if that extra 5MR for Erud might have saved me.
Last edited by Jimjam; 06-08-2017 at 06:35 AM..
Old 06-08-2017, 08:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everytime I get slowed or rooted I wonder if that extra 5MR for Erud might have saved me.
55 Erudite SK here, it probably wouldn't have.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Banned

Honestly this entire thread is ridiculous - Dark Elf is the obvious choice as they are fashion quest king by a large margin. If you do not think that fashion quest is THE ONLY thing that matters...then I say you do not know how to EQ properly.

Dark Elf plate is too good to pass
Old 06-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly this entire thread is ridiculous - Dark Elf is the obvious choice as they are fashion quest king by a large margin. If you do not think that fashion quest is THE ONLY thing that matters...then I say you do not know how to EQ properly.

Do people think its a coincidence that GQ rhymes with EQ?
Agoraphobia - Rogue
Refund - Enchanter
Stryche - Shadow Knight (Current toon)

<Azure Guard>
Old 06-09-2017, 05:34 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

whyd you roll a human monk then?
Closed Thread