Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Banned

rieka stained the carpet when he/she spit out lovleys fat load, gotta swallow that shit if you want the lewts
Old 01-12-2012, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

You're carrying things a bit far, Uthgaard. I understand some of the bitterness, but you're not helping anything with what you've been doing recently.

It's like you've joined the Cast bandwagon and want to watch the project go down in flames. What will that accomplish?

In the end, this is Nilbog and Rogean's baby. Do you have the source code and are hoping that the negativity crew will push people to a new server in the future? The neanderthals would happily migrate in that scenario, but the majority wouldn't.

There's a balance to be drawn between freedom of expression and unfettered trolling.

Fair isn't the issue in-game or on the forums. Nilbog and Rogean decide what's fair, and anyone who logs in should understand that. If not, they need to be doing something else.

As far as bugs, exploits, and any other issues go the population has/had no one to blame but themsleves. Countless "Screw beta I wanna play" and "I'll wait till the beta is over" threads flooded the forum. And half of the 25 or so that were left in beta in the end were just trying to find what they could exploit.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rieka stained the carpet when he/she spit out lovleys fat load, gotta swallow that shit if you want the lewts
Gotta admit

I gotta stop looking at his avatar before viewing Reikas posts

Those fucked up druggy teeth make it hard to focus on his points
Old 01-12-2012, 03:01 AM
Banned

WILL SUCK DICK FO CRACK/PL

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2012, 03:57 AM
Banned

Lol Holo banned... Well there went 35% of the population... Hey remember that time on the blue server when they caught a bunch of cheaters... They got deleved to 51 and a slap on the wrist... How many players was that again? =) Oh wait , but we were worried about blue's population..... Look at reds........ Big fuckin difference... Give Holo a slap on the wrist and let them return. If your gonna make special get out of jail free cards for other scum , you might as well do it to the rest. Let alone if you wanna announce the banning in the public eye , yet not release the cheaters names on blue??? You can make this entirely public and let the server vote if we want Holo members to come back. Banning them is stupid. Publicly is even more degrading to the cause. Please reconsider the measures. Or close red99 and fix the exploits and rerelease it properly. It amazes me how much more cheaters there were on blue who got off scott free. Very concerned....
Old 01-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Publicly banning holocaust was the best move anyone could make. Hopefully they go troll star wars or wow emu -- follow in knuckles path guys, we dont want you here!

Thank you bugged Nagafen and Amelinda~ Well done guise!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:49 AM
VIP / Contributor

It's an issue of consistency. Showboating a bunch of bans, and in the same breath claiming staunch adherence to a rule against discussing bans is inconsistent at best. Raising discussions about valid issues is healthy, and I'm amused that one person who is so in favor of free speech on the internet is trying to pretend that doing so doesn't help anything and even goes so far as to advocate arbitrary redefinitions of fairness.

That's just stuffing your head in the sand in blind fanaticism.
Last edited by Uthgaard; 01-12-2012 at 09:04 AM..
Old 01-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Occam's Razor: I'd have trouble believing that what happened to Holocaust transpired because of anything other than an interest in bringing more people (back) to the red server.

We all know that the red server attracts a more committed breed of degenerate, but Holocaust is a particularly dysfunctional brand of dipshits. I don't even have to be around to tell you that they make most people want to play there less, and it's not just because they are good at pvp.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Banned

very unprofessional imo
Old 01-12-2012, 09:24 AM
Kobold

Big lulz. Bitching about yellow text that maybe 100 people online saw when 500 bluebies like myself read the drama within 5 minutes while medding. QQ red-heads.

PS - RnF please, and I thought you were a stickler for forum etiquette Uthgaard :P