Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea you are getting a third term of obama, sorry you have no money in the bank and dont care.
Yeah, Kamala. Didn't have zeros with either President.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Losers only know how to do 1 thing. Lose

Dont mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us pursuing goals and moving forward with our lives. Loser
Find another tree to bark up, Anon_Poster_01
Old 11-26-2020, 04:03 PM
Banned

I'm thankful for the family court seeing Reason, and granting me sole custody of our children.

I'm thankful that the Covid scam moved my wife and I to leave the city.

I'm thankful that our Lord Jesus Christ has delivered our family from damnation.

I'm thankful that our children are healing from years of neglect at the hands of an alcoholic narcissist who used custody of the children to fund the ongoing neglect of drug and alcohol abuse in their lives, hopefully breaking the cycle of addiction I'm all too familiar with from seeing its negative effects of both of my parents throughout my youth.

I'm thankful for a new year, and a new beginning in my career aspirations.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thankful for the family court seeing Reason, and granting me sole custody of our children.

I'm thankful that the Covid scam moved my wife and I to leave the city.

I'm thankful that our Lord Jesus Christ has delivered our family from damnation.

I'm thankful that our children are healing from years of neglect at the hands of an alcoholic narcissist who used custody of the children to fund the ongoing neglect of drug and alcohol abuse in their lives, hopefully breaking the cycle of addiction I'm all too familiar with from seeing its negative effects of both of my parents throughout my youth.

I'm thankful for a new year, and a new beginning in my career aspirations.
Glad to hear some courts aren’t completely anti men.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad to hear some courts aren’t completely anti men.
They didn't have a choice. The children told them everything in the emergency screening.

7 year old
"Mommy gets drunk and slides her face along the walls, and sometimes she falls asleep in her puke.

Does mommy ever hit you?

"You mean with, like a wooden spoon, or a belt? Yeah"

12 year old when asked if she has tried drugs/alcohol:

"Grandpa grows weed and dries it in the backyard. I could take it if I wanted to, but I don't like how it smells"

"Mom smokes weed and drinks all the time, but I also saw her smoking something else in a clear glass tube. I don't know what it was but it really stank."

My oldest daughter spent the first two months living with us self-isolating in her bedroom, rarely coming out. I had to bargain with her to get her to shower regularly.

But hey. Methamphetamine is legal in Oregon; going to the gym is not.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 11-26-2020 at 05:54 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They didn't have a choice. The children told them everything in the emergency screening.

7 year old
"Mommy gets drunk and slides her face along the walls, and sometimes she falls asleep in her puke.

Does mommy ever hit you?

"You mean with, like a wooden spoon, or a belt? Yeah"

12 year old when asked if she has tried drugs/alcohol:

"Grandpa grows weed and dries it in the backyard. I could take it if I wanted to, but I don't like how it smells"

"Mom smokes weed and drinks all the time, but I also saw her smoking something else in a clear glass tube. I don't know what it was but it really stank."

My oldest daughter spent the first two months living with us self-isolating in her bedroom, rarely coming out. I had to bargain with her to get her to shower regularly.

But hey. Methamphetamine is legal in Oregon; going to the gym is not.
That’s all really messed up. Honestly it’s part of the reason my wife and I are strongly considering leaving SW Washington and moving to Texas or another area that is less liberal.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:24 PM
Banned

It's sad that it takes levels of neglect and abuse to be that high for a court to rule in favor of the father. This is the type of thing so-called "MRA's" are actually talking about, but they of course get derided into oblivion by almost everybody.

Glad to hear you got custody.
Old 11-27-2020, 12:27 AM
Banned

Yeah.

I'm breaking the intergenerational cycle of alcoholism and addiction for our children, just like I did for my self when I matured enough to see it for what it is.

Our children will not grow up mired in the shame intrinsic to being raised in a household addled by addiction.

As a child of alcoholism/addiction when we truly grow up, we stop blaming our parents for their shortcomings, and realize it's our turn to do better.

I don't care what that means to their relationship with their mother.
Old 11-27-2020, 12:59 AM
Banned

i was raised by single father and i turned out gr8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] congrats
Old 11-27-2020, 11:06 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread