Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 09:42 PM
Banned

They've been having hearings for the last several days with the actual specific evidence. They are very dry and boring, but most have been streamed on youtube (mainstream news of course does not cover them). I've watched most of them.

Some noteworthy bits:

Democrat turnout being up something like 400% specifically in counties crucial for winning swing states, while dem turnout in other counties in the same state barely raised at all compared to 2016

Felons voting and underage ballots being counted that should have been discarded (You're allowed to register to vote when you're 17 provided that you will be 18 when the election is held, and allegedly thousands of people voted who were not yet 18)

People who have moved voting in states\counties that they didn't live in anymore, as well as ballots arriving at the previous addresses of people who have moved, and didn't even request an absentee ballot in the first place

Mail in ballots arriving that had both the democratic candidates and the republican candidates all filled in, which by law are supposed to be discarded (because how do you know which one they intended to vote for?) being arbitrarily awarded to the democrat anyway. (see 10:04 in this video, yeah i know dave rubin sucks but he happens to have the specific clip handy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07jcb2PYnR0)

People being told they had already voted absentee when they never requested a ballot

Thousands of ballots being counted overnight after the poll watchers had been told to go home because counting was supposedly being halted until the morning, which is a pretty unorthodox thing to do in a general election, they almost always count through the night

In any case, there are tons of things, I encourage people to actually watch the hearings themselves. There are three main categories; outright fraud\cheating, simple incompetence or impropriety, and statistical anomalies that are borderline impossible. None of which is to say that if you control for all of that, Biden wouldn't have won, but there's absolutely no reason not to investigate these things. If he and dems generally are confident that the election results are legitimate, *they* should be the ones pushing for this type of investigation. People say trump is a threat to democracy, but *not* investigating this stuff is a threat to democracy. I want to know beyond any shadow of a doubt that an election is legitimate or not, even if my guy wins, and everybody should feel that way no matter what your politics.
Last edited by douglas1999; 12-03-2020 at 09:44 PM..
Old 12-03-2020, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Meet the “witnesses” at the “hearing” of the Michigan Oversight Committee on voter fraud.
http://imgur.com/gallery/XuK7dgc
Old 12-04-2020, 12:07 AM
Banned

Dont believe trump won? This lady on xanex is saying he did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfRb3bomEFk
Old 12-04-2020, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They've been having hearings for the last several days with the actual specific evidence. They are very dry and boring, but most have been streamed on youtube (mainstream news of course does not cover them). I've watched most of them.

Some noteworthy bits:

Democrat turnout being up something like 400% specifically in counties crucial for winning swing states, while dem turnout in other counties in the same state barely raised at all compared to 2016

Felons voting and underage ballots being counted that should have been discarded (You're allowed to register to vote when you're 17 provided that you will be 18 when the election is held, and allegedly thousands of people voted who were not yet 18)

People who have moved voting in states\counties that they didn't live in anymore, as well as ballots arriving at the previous addresses of people who have moved, and didn't even request an absentee ballot in the first place

Mail in ballots arriving that had both the democratic candidates and the republican candidates all filled in, which by law are supposed to be discarded (because how do you know which one they intended to vote for?) being arbitrarily awarded to the democrat anyway. (see 10:04 in this video, yeah i know dave rubin sucks but he happens to have the specific clip handy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07jcb2PYnR0)

People being told they had already voted absentee when they never requested a ballot

Thousands of ballots being counted overnight after the poll watchers had been told to go home because counting was supposedly being halted until the morning, which is a pretty unorthodox thing to do in a general election, they almost always count through the night

In any case, there are tons of things, I encourage people to actually watch the hearings themselves. There are three main categories; outright fraud\cheating, simple incompetence or impropriety, and statistical anomalies that are borderline impossible. None of which is to say that if you control for all of that, Biden wouldn't have won, but there's absolutely no reason not to investigate these things. If he and dems generally are confident that the election results are legitimate, *they* should be the ones pushing for this type of investigation. People say trump is a threat to democracy, but *not* investigating this stuff is a threat to democracy. I want to know beyond any shadow of a doubt that an election is legitimate or not, even if my guy wins, and everybody should feel that way no matter what your politics.
long post is loooong
Old 12-04-2020, 02:10 AM
Banned

You guys understand this is exactly how dirty politics is played, right?

"Well, look at THIS person. They aren't perfect like me. We shouldn't listen to them!"

A downs syndrome retard could witness something that actually happened, and attempt to report it, and be correct. There's a really disturbing lack of actually engaging with any of this evidence on the left; just a gleeful lack of curiosity. It always comes down to some jerry-springer level retarded "guliani had hair dye and it was dripping lol!" distraction. Who fuckin cares. Evaluate the content of the statements honestly or shut up, you're not helping anything.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:16 AM
Banned

I hope we see some real shit happen, this country needs a cleansing.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:18 AM
Banned

You're not helping anything. Show the evidence. Show the "oh we cant show you" 40 court cases thrown out already. Dont you get it? They can legally LIE to you. They cant to a judge. Why do you think they dont report anything to a judge, like evidence?? Instead they have a "hearing" without anyone under oath LOLOL
Old 12-04-2020, 02:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope we see some real shit happen, this country needs a cleansing.
may your women meet your dreams first-hand should they come to pass.

you are not a conservative, you are a shallow and aimless radical. With an unhappy heart. This post is all that is needed to diagnose.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Some noteworthy bits:

Not one of these are specific, documented, or widespread. [Citation needed], which I guess you would have learned in college.

What about Republicans placing fake ballot boxes all over California?

Why can't you 1d conservatives come up with an original thought of your own, one thing that departs from mainstream Fox News/Facebook meme conservatism? You support Daddy Trump 100% and it's embarrassing. If you have a mind of your own, your beliefs should diverge at least a little bit.

I'm generally left wing but I don't support immigration, affirmative action, or any number of other things Democrats do. I applauded Trump's efforts to crack down on China and H1B Visas which siphon high-paying professional jobs to low-paid Filipino immigrants. The wall was a stupid idea but we need to crack down on the hiring of illegal immigrants by businesses. I support nationalism and a distinct American national identity. ETC

It's just clear that you don't actually have any political opinions, just echoes of Fox News and Trump's twitter. It's also really sad and boring. At least when someone like Raev posts you hear something original and thoughtful.
Last edited by Lune; 12-04-2020 at 11:01 AM..
Old 12-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not helping anything. Show the evidence. Show the "oh we cant show you" 40 court cases thrown out already. Dont you get it? They can legally LIE to you. They cant to a judge. Why do you think they dont report anything to a judge, like evidence?? Instead they have a "hearing" without anyone under oath LOLOL
Yeah this is the key. As a lawyer (granted not a litigator and don’t really use my law degree anymore lol) if I walked into a court room and lied to a judge I would lose my license and face serious sanctions (which could include jail time). That’s how you know there is no actual evidence...when the lawyers get into court and start saying that they aren’t arguing that fraud occurred etc. it’s because now they’re in a situation where there are serious repercussions if they lie. If they had actual evidence they wouldn’t be saying no fraud once they get in front of a judge.

Not to mention, Trump’s own puppet Barr came out and said there wasn’t any evidence of fraud. Funny how he was such a trusted figure of the extreme right these past couple years but suddenly his comments have no value because they don’t align with the fake story you extreme right people have been telling yourselves. It’s getting embarrassing for you guys at this point (and again I am saying that as a non-leftist, a center right Republican)...just let it go. Your preferred candidate loses sometimes. It happens. And in this case it shouldn’t be that surprising given what Trump has done over the past 12 months...there’s no fraud or rigging he just spent zero time trying to shore up support with anyone except his hardcore base (which was dumb since people like douglas1999 will vote for him no matter what). He lost. It’s over. Move the hell on with your lives and stop embarrassing yourselves.
Closed Thread