Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2020, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS don't get the Astrazeneca vaccine. They fucked up their trial. They don't actually have 90% efficacy in their intervention group, it's only 64%. The 90% comes from a subset of 2,000 individuals in which their medical team in Brazil (lol) accidentally gave participants a smaller initial dose.

For whatever reason the media isn't really picking up on this.
64% is better than nothing and a fair bit better than some of the flu vaccines they come out with. If we had a 64% vaccine at the start of this outbreak, it never would have gone so badly.

Take any of the vaccines regarded as safe that are available to you and we should be able to have a normal summer.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

Haha, bless your soul! You really think you're in control. I think you're craaazaaaaay. I think you're craaazaaay.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'll take it when they remove the indemnity contracts that state you can't sue them for damages. The only possible reason they could need that is that they're expecting there to be damages and they're covering their asses. No one confident in their own product needs a legal agreement of immunity to prosecution.

And it's nothing new either. Pfizer, one of the big pharma companies making this new vaccine, have already paid over 7 billion in damages to people afflicted by their faulty drugs, including vaccines. The major proponents of this shit is usually coming from people like Lune who openly express their desire for a leftist authoritarian censorship nightmare of an internet where only opinions like their own are allowed to exist, too. "Other people don't agree with me" = "Other people are dumb" = "We should shut all those people up."
Last edited by Solemnus; 12-08-2020 at 04:54 PM..
Old 12-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Lucky for me I am part of the cast system we have on earth, where I am not poor enough (a hero on the front lines) be forced to take it testing it for the rest of the world.

And not rich enough to have access to it for at least another 6 months.

So I think it will be well known what type of side effects it will have.

As long as people in the last 4 months dont start noticing that nobody has gotten pregnant, ill take it.

Gonna die of pancreatic cancer in like 30 years anyway, ya'll a bunch of geriatric everquest players now that sit on our asses, spoiler! lol
Old 12-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russia and china have never produced a superior anything, their countries are pure shit
I think the SU is a superior air to air combat vehicle than the f22 or f15 because kinetic energy is useless against 2 of them.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemnus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take it when they remove the indemnity contracts that state you can't sue them for damages. The only possible reason they could need that is that they're expecting there to be damages and they're covering their asses. No one confident in their own product needs a legal agreement of immunity to prosecution.

And it's nothing new either. Pfizer, one of the big pharma companies making this new vaccine, have already paid over 7 billion in damages to people afflicted by their faulty drugs, including vaccines. The major proponents of this shit is usually coming from people like Lune who openly express their desire for a leftist authoritarian censorship nightmare of an internet where only opinions like their own are allowed to exist, too. "Other people don't agree with me" = "Other people are dumb" = "We should shut all those people up."
The best way to have zero innovation or advancement in medicine is to allow 100% liability. Would not longer be worth it for these companies to put out products. Nobody is perfect and even less so when it comes to medicine and our bodies.

Indemnities aren't in contracts because you're expecting there to be damages. that's one of the dumbest statements I've seen in awhile. Indemnities are standard contractual provisions and any lawyer who didn't put one in should be sued for malpractice.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

That sounds like draconian marxism to me.... or satan.

Smh I hope the aliens are out there because if this is what we think, they are right, we're def not ready for them lol
Old 12-08-2020, 06:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best way to have zero innovation or advancement in medicine is to allow 100% liability. Would not longer be worth it for these companies to put out products.
I don't think vaccines you're giving to possibly billions of people for the first time is a great time to be concerned about "innovation or advancement" really - what you want is time tested safe treatments.

As for no longer being worth it... Pfizer profited over 5 billion dollars last year. I don't think they're really suffering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288
Indemnities aren't in contracts because you're expecting there to be damages. that's one of the dumbest statements I've seen in awhile. Indemnities are standard contractual provisions and any lawyer who didn't put one in should be sued for malpractice.
I didn't mean this regarding all contracts, but in the case of experimental vaccines... yeah, fuck that. Big phara company who paid billions in fraud charges wants total immunity to prosecution for their experimental vaccine that has been rushed through safety trials and, according to you,
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288
Nobody is perfect and even less so when it comes to medicine and our bodies.
All the more reason not to trust them. How you can even say that in one breathe and in the other say yes take vaccines they are 100% legit slurp them down like a milkshake bruh, I don't know (you didn't say that but others are).

Point is I don't trust anyone who doesn't trust their own shit enough to be willing to be held accountable for it.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Look, half the planet thinks that the virus is fake and masks are harmful, nobody should give those idiots any leeway to be like "this mask (vaccine) is causing breathing problems for me, I'm going to sue" under any circumstances.

Id legit be stoked if the laws was vaccination or death by firing squad via police who are yelling at you to stand up and sit down.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemnus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As for no longer being worth it... Pfizer profited over 5 billion dollars last year. I don't think they're really suffering.
What's a fair standard payout if the vaccine makes your wang fall off? How many experience the side effect? Who makes the next China vaccine when they go super-duper bankrupt?
Closed Thread