Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 08:55 AM
Kobold

Default Green Scale for War Epic

Sev has been downed 8+ times with not on single scale dropping. This is a bottle neck for every warrior that is looking to get epic. I understand this likely belongs in rants/flames but this is rediculous. We already have to get Items from Fear, Hate, 4th isle in air, queen blade(rare as well), nagafen scale and sev scale. This is beyond what any other class has to deal with getting their epics.

Not saying the quest should be evened out but seriously. The scale is said to be COMMON. And 8 + 7day spawns and not one has dropped. Something is bugged and it honestly needs to be looked into.

I dont think a scale has dropped since SoV was released honestly.
Last edited by baue1446; 10-26-2015 at 09:03 AM..
Old 10-26-2015, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

We haven't gotten one in awhile.

Magelo shows it as a 60% drop off Hoshkar but that's live drop rate.

The quotes from Allakhazam don't really speak too much about the drop rate, though they do say that Hoshkar should drop them very frequently once they add the scales to him in June/July 2001.

Once that patch goes in Hoshkar should drop em at like a 80%+ chance from what the people on Allakhazam talk about. That should help reduce the bottleneck.

Quote:
My guild and i have raided VP many times and every time we droped this bad boy he droped a green scale my 2 cents is that he drop rate is better then sev's where we have killed 9 sevs and out of 9 sev's only 3 scale's win we are for 3 hoshkar for 3 scales are guild war's are set and will never fear of not geting a geen scale agn love this mob
Last edited by Daldaen; 10-26-2015 at 09:18 AM..
Old 10-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

We've gotten 3 since velious dropped sk they are definitely still dropping. No comment on the drop rate other than that it sucks.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

Sev is usually a dick about dropping scales, but as Pint said he has given up the goods for Asgard 3 times out of our 5 or 6 Sev kills since August 2nd.
Last edited by Legday; 10-28-2015 at 06:40 PM..
Closed Thread