Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 08-30-2022, 07:32 PM
Aviak

Default harla dar dialogue

found some dialogue missing on allakhazams and posted it there, not sure if any of it was missing here :

[Mon Aug 29 15:52:16 2022] You say, 'Hail, Harla Dar'
[Mon Aug 29 15:52:16 2022] Harla Dar says, 'Have you seen him? I must find him! He has been gone far too long! If you have harmed him, I will slay you and all of your race! Tell me where he is!'

[Mon Aug 29 15:53:10 2022] You say, 'seen who?'
[Mon Aug 29 15:53:10 2022] Harla Dar says, 'My whelp, Frakadar. I was sunning myself and he wandered off. At first I did not worry, for he never went far before. But it has been hours and hours, and no other dragon has seen him. I have flown calling his name, but he does not answer. Klandicar was the last to see him, near the entrance of the Necropolis. I am forbidden to enter the Necropolis as long as this body draws breath, for good reason. But I must know if my son is in there!'

[Mon Aug 29 15:53:25 2022] You say, 'who is klandicar?'
[Mon Aug 29 15:53:25 2022] Harla Dar says, 'Klandicar is an old old dragon. He has been staying near the Necropolis, but much like the rest of us, he will not enter there until it is his time. A spirit rests uneasy inside, and any dragon who enters risks madness. For me, a fate worse than madness awaits, for the spirit was my first mate, from the days when I flew with the Ring of Scale. It is a long story, but I do not have time to relate it now.'

[Mon Aug 29 15:53:48 2022] You say, 'what spirit?'
[Mon Aug 29 15:53:49 2022] Harla Dar says, 'Jaled Dar was my mate long ago, proud and mighty leader of the Ring of Scale. We produced a fine daughter, Phara Dar, who inherited Jaled Dar's leadership of the Ring. Due to Trakanon's treachery, he was killed in the war with the Iksar. He was laid to rest inside the Necropolis, mourned by all. Given the finest tomb and all honors yet his spirit will not rest, and he still seeks to enact his revenge upon Trakanon. Powerful even after death, his spirit can rend the minds of dragons, so the Necropolis has been shunned by all but the dying since that day. I have a special fear, for Jaled Dar may have learned that I took a new mate after his passing. I know Jaled Dar like no other, and I feel he would consider that another treachery.'

[Mon Aug 29 15:56:32 2022] You say, 'who is yelinak?'
[Mon Aug 29 15:56:32 2022] Harla Dar says, 'Yelinak resides in the Skyshrine, last of the Servants there. Bitter beyond compare, he is obsessed with the destruction of the Kromzek. Knowing first hand the perils of revenge, I consider him foolish and dangerous to the extreme. I came to this land from the warmth of Skyfire after war and revenge nearly destroyed us all, and will have no part in it now.'
Old 09-11-2022, 01:16 PM
Project Manager

Fixed, pending update