Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2020, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddbaal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really like the gnome necromancer faction. Personally, I will try to be a “good” necromancer. I’m thinking I’d like to have nice faction so I can visit and sell in cities to cut down on travel time. At this point I’m keeping myself minimally “twinked” besides weapon, chest, offhand and will make him “earn” the rest of his items.

Any other gnome necros know of some quests I can do? Is the kaladim bone chip quest off the table to push towards 8? What about crushbone belts?
Yea, gnome blanket faction boost makes being a good necro a lot lot lot easier. I did that too. Though still gotta work at some things (like becoming non KOS to druids and surefall glades, so you can eventually teleport to karanas without worrying)

You are going to have trouble with the cleric / paladin faction in kaladim though. The warriors, which are the guards (crushbone belts and pads) are easy enough to raise up though.

Another quest that might be worth it is gnoll teeth (from blackburrow near qeynos). Not to give to qeynos, but actually Halas so you can fix your faction with them (which is really handy! And, if you are there and need money, go to permafrost entrance where the ice giants are... people leave fine steel and things to rot on the giants there ALL the time.... and you can sell for people too to make money and things).

And I also ended up killing a bunchhh of bandits in south karana to fix my karana residence faction (and they drop a lot of bronze weapons! which is good money).

I also did some bandit sashes quests (getting a druid to help harmony / invis me) to get my faction up with paladins / clerics in qeynos... but it hurts bloodsaber faction (which is the underground necro guild), so I delivered lots of tackle boxes to fix that again. Leaving just a roaming caster near the bank and an erudite that walks around in the bakery being the only things that are KOS.