Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by korilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just because earth staff is more easily accessible now doesn't mean you deserve the right to get it. either put in the work and contest or stop whining. I hate to say it, but if you want hand-outs, go play WoW. sure...what they're doing is inconvenient to everyone, but with velious out more people are finding creative ways to make plat.
Actually everyone has a equal right to get their items imo.

The "handout" here is the developer and GM's creating a non-classic "free to screw anyone over if you play excessively" PnP that only results in the long term unemployed being able to cockblock everyone else. Can't even be called a Play Nice Policy - its comes across as a "We don't give a feck anymore policy.

Granted its been a long time working on this project and the way people have behaved for all the effort and hard work is disgusting. I wouldn't give a feck either.

Edit: Probably a pity they couldn't enforce a monthly donation, might have prevented those people from signing up in the first place.
Last edited by Ikon; 12-28-2016 at 10:22 AM..
Old 12-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Spending half your life on a 17 year old content locked EQ server to get better pixels than everyone else isn't impressive BTW

Also if you consider anything about this game to be competitive you're an idiot
Old 12-30-2016, 02:48 AM
Orc

Still waiting for my staff...
Old 12-30-2016, 06:57 AM
Fire Giant

you and me both.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:06 AM
Orc

Server would be a whole lot better if they just banhammered that entire guild. Have yet to have any kind of even neutral experience with any of them, from getting purposely trained through the lava tunnel in SolB to having to hear about them charming an already engaged Stormfeather, to their general in game behavior, they have come off as a group of douchey 13 year olds in every single instance. And I haven't even encountered them in an end-game raid encounter. I can only imagine what an absolute cry-baby joke that would be.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server would be a whole lot better if they just banhammered that entire guild. Have yet to have any kind of even neutral experience with any of them, from getting purposely trained through the lava tunnel in SolB to having to hear about them charming an already engaged Stormfeather, to their general in game behavior, they have come off as a group of douchey 13 year olds in every single instance. And I haven't even encountered them in an end-game raid encounter. I can only imagine what an absolute cry-baby joke that would be.
Just remember they are likely making like $7 an hour playing a 17 year old elf simulator. This is all they have.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:20 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just remember they are likely making like $7 an hour playing a 17 year old elf simulator. This is all they have.
Perhaps they could use some of that fat cash to buy a cup and some bleach.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heya Anodos please contact an AM officer if something like that happens.

We try to weave out the bad seeds, but we need to know about it before we can do anything.

-Aikons
Last edited by Fragged; 12-30-2016 at 09:41 AM..
Old 12-30-2016, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone who doesn't play and trolls the forums. Gotta love the remains of the petri dish.

On another note. Selling Shattered Emeralds of Corruption MQ's for 45k.
Old 12-30-2016, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone who doesn't play and trolls the forums. Gotta love the remains of the petri dish.

On another note. Selling Shattered Emeralds of Corruption MQ's for 45k.
Sorry ur dumb