Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2020, 07:25 AM
Planar Protector

Sirken was moved to another department on the P99 staff.
He soon after stepped away from p99 on his own.

There ya go, let it go. It was a 'fun' time but it has passed.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes that we all may never know.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-14-2020, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken was moved to another department on the P99 staff.
He soon after stepped away from p99 on his own.

There ya go, let it go. It was a 'fun' time but it has passed.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes that we all may never know.
maybe true bud ,but what i heard he got blamed here for only to be a good gm ,a women was it
Old 06-15-2020, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

My last word to this thread ,Sirken was never a cheater gm ,ok maybe he had an big ego but witch gm in so many years have this not?Banns in forum ,i agree to bann complette the characters isnt fine too but was his politic,all know this why you do this? and he had the lead gm ,many are angry about him i understand but pls dont lie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i spoke with him maybe 7 times in my carrier only by a petition and what i can say he did a fast good job ,reimpursment by sirken took maybe a day not 5 months what i heard now from the community,many of the players dont know ambrassador this was a really hard gm but fair too for example .had many haters too but aswell good
Last edited by Lanzellot; 06-15-2020 at 12:04 PM..
Old 06-15-2020, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzellot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My last word to this thread ,Sirken was never a cheater gm ,ok maybe he had an big ego but witch gm in so many years have this not?Banns in forum ,i agree to bann complette the characters isnt fine too but was his politic,all know this why you do this? and he had the lead gm ,many are angry about him i understand but pls dont lie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i spoke with him maybe 7 times in my carrier only by a petition and what i can say he did a fast good job ,reimpursment by sirken took maybe a day not 5 months what i heard now from the community,many of the players dont know ambrassador this was a really hard gm but fair too for example .had many haters too but aswell good
Reading this made my in game character perma die.
Old 06-15-2020, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lartanin63 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading this made my in game character perma die.
you play a ranger you are perma die [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and come me not with my english all understand the point ,how good speak you german?iam sure my english is better
Old 06-15-2020, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzellot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want Sirken back
Old 06-15-2020, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

I apologise Lanz, didn't know it was language thing. Carry on good sir.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:52 AM
Sarnak

I miss guilds getting raid suspensions.
Old 06-26-2020, 12:47 AM
Kobold

/petition to bring Sirken back! And especially Sirken podcast. Its just not the same without him!
Old 06-27-2020, 08:18 AM
Sarnak

just adding for historical purposes that the class c and class r raid system fell during sirkens watch. given the nature of his inappropriate relationships with class c raiders on the server who wanted that raid system removed. i believe these inappropriate relationships had a significant effect on his decision to abandon the raid system.

therefore, i believe the old raid system should be reinstated based off the logic that if he never maintained inappropriate relationships with class c raiders, and maintained a neutral stance, then there would have been no reason to disband the old raid system as it was the most equally fair system to the majority of people on the server.

his destructive actions towards the class c and class r raid system has resulted in the failure of every single guild from that era with the exception of a single casual guild. that's 12+ guilds destroyed so he could turn rogeans everquest safe space into myfreecams.