Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2021, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plugged the numbers into Magelo, and that does seem to be the case.
150 Stamina Ogre Warrior at 60 = 2638 HP
75 Stamina Wood Elf Ranger at 60 = 1580 HP

1,058 HP difference.
Most of that difference is due to class base hp though, not really due to stamina.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Kobold

Both myself and a good friend of mine re-rolled as iksar monks when we each won a fungi.

I have 50 sham, necro and mage on green. And all 3 solo amazingly. Then I soloed with the iksar monk with a fungi.

And I can honestly say it was at least 25-50% faster to go from 1-50 on monk than those other 3 classes. You simply have no down time. NO need to med and you regen your health while you are fighting/running to the next mob.

I have soloed to 51 and hes at 54. Never having grouped once. And have leveled faster than any class ive done so far.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:03 AM
Orc

maybe its time for my 53 paladin to return to the hole
Old 04-07-2021, 07:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both myself and a good friend of mine re-rolled as iksar monks when we each won a fungi.

I have 50 sham, necro and mage on green. And all 3 solo amazingly. Then I soloed with the iksar monk with a fungi.

And I can honestly say it was at least 25-50% faster to go from 1-50 on monk than those other 3 classes. You simply have no down time. NO need to med and you regen your health while you are fighting/running to the next mob.

I have soloed to 51 and hes at 54. Never having grouped once. And have leveled faster than any class ive done so far.
Sounds like a fungi is best when trying to develop an anti-social personality disorder.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plugged the numbers into Magelo, and that does seem to be the case.
150 Stamina Ogre Warrior at 60 = 2638 HP
75 Stamina Wood Elf Ranger at 60 = 1580 HP

1,058 HP difference.
Hybrids get dog shit HP compared to warriors. They get more than pure casters, but warriors get much more than hybrids

How many 7k rangers do you know?
Old 04-07-2021, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nice, real classic experience. Hope that was fun for you.
Old 04-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

I love how this post is about Melee. Some of you havn't played Wizzy[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] at least Melee constantly doing dmg and bashing. Wizzy = ice comet pray no resist then mana.. Resist and accept res afterwards..

Yes wizzy can solo lvl. But who cares about solo leveling. As melee form groups. As a ranger form a group(be the puller). If your hate for melee that you can't find groups. Take a breathe, realize maybe you have bad rep? And try and fix it. Join a guild, or group of people you constantly run with.

If your hate is I can't solo a cash camp.. Move on to ones you can. SK can easily solo FBSS, Ice giants, Hill giants, HHK guards. Don't be mad that the enc or necro is soloing Howling stones, or fire giants. Just realize were limited but can still have fun and make money, and earn pixals.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 04-07-2021, 03:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice, real classic experience. Hope that was fun for you.
I mean regardless of what I get out of it. I was just commenting on the ability of melee to solo and not only that but to be able to solo as well or more successfully than even the classes that are designed to solo.
Old 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by apprentice04 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe its time for my 53 paladin to return to the hole
You will have group invites as soon as you log in. Maybe even before you log in.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Question can anyone name a Kunark or Velious raid target that can be killed without melee DPS?

I'll give you a tank and even a backup tank, but no melee DPS.
Closed Thread