Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2021, 12:11 AM
Banned

I don’t think it’s that unreasonable for ppl to get mad over EQ...
EverQuest is rly hard work, like harder than a job... and the items have real value...
Old 05-02-2021, 12:40 AM
Aviak

Okay so the first time I listened to it I thought it was two people talking to eachother, then I realized it’s a one dude monologue.

THEN I realized the monologue was actually only once side of the conversation and that the only reason the antagonizing side isn’t included is because this is cheap bullshit.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:41 AM
Aviak

<slurping noises a calf makes when it sucks from it’s mother’s tit>
Old 05-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhh, that's a good story
Thanks man, it’s non fiction. I feel like I’m not telling it right and it’s one of those “ you had to be there” kinda things.
Old 05-02-2021, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

I thought it was a Louis Rossman clip at first. Voice is similar. Then I quickly realized I was wrong.

-Mcoy
Old 05-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree that the dude is a pussy IRL, but I actually get in better shape when I play EverQuest because of the fact that it has a lot of down time. I literally do a set of pull-ups and pushups in between every single 6 minute spawn. Have an aluminum pull-up bar right behind my computers for this purpose.

And I constantly complain to my real-life friends that it annoys me when they force me to play WoW classic with them because there's literally no down time and I never get out of my chair. Like I can't just log on WoW classic and do something without one of them inviting themselves to my group and then dragging me along from pointless quest to pointless quest for hours on end. On EQ I can log on, set up a camp, kill something, pace around my room doing pull-ups and pushups, kill something, pace around my room doing pull-ups and pushups.. no other game is really like this. Even when I play a Cleric, if I have a good group I can kind of be doing pullups 10 feet away and still have plenty of time to respond if something bad happens.

Also EverQuest kind of cured my alcoholism, which has done wonders my diet. One of my favorite things in the world to do is to get drunk AF and play WoW Arenas... that doesn't work with EQ.. EQ requires a lot of focus and stamina to play comparatively... although I did get drunk to get through 45 both times on P99 Green...
I hate your bullshit 100% of the time, joe.
Old 05-02-2021, 02:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a typical nerd rage. Standard for this game. Pretty sad whoever edited it cut the other losers out though, guess it doesn't fit their narrative. You're all as bad as each other.
No one cut anything out, the person recording has a bug with their OBS that doesn't pick up their audio when they record. They've been bugged about it a bunch of times before but they're lazy and haven't troubleshot or fixed it yet. Nothing that was said from that side of the conversation warranted this nerd rage out though. Especially the part where the guy who 2 boxed, trained another guild with their own bot, then lied to gm's about it claims the other side lacks character and ethics. Big yikes.
Old 05-02-2021, 02:54 AM
Planar Protector

I wonder if the Vanquish and Riot Guildleaders tell their IRL friends/family about what they do 12-16 hours a day.

Riot, "lol dudez it was so funny we said we were gonna race with 4 but we really went with 6 and got away with it!!!"

Vanquish, "Yeah mom, they had 6 racers so I told 'em I don't appreciate their ethics and that imma start cracking some fucking skulls"
Old 05-02-2021, 04:51 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Pro move to claim internet tough guy status on other dude before entering lvl 100 nerd rage internet tough guy status himself. Trololol.
Old 05-02-2021, 07:01 AM
Aviak

A bugged one person talking clip this is some desperate stuff
Closed Thread