Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it sucks. Tens of thousands of liberals are fleeing California to az

On the bright side, the home I own here in AZ has increased in value by almost $150,000 in the past year due to all the housing demand here now. I get multiple texts daily from people asking if I plan to sell

Still not worth it to have all these liberals flee their failed state full of homeless heroin addicts shitting in the streets and insane taxes, bringing their shitty politics with them. They’re like locusts, first they ruin one area and then spread to ruin another...
U gotta realize most people in CA arent "liberals" right? They are fleeing a hostile takeover, and trust me its coming to you too
Old 05-06-2021, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U gotta realize most people in CA arent "liberals" right? They are fleeing a hostile takeover, and trust me its coming to you too
I really don’t care which political party they’re from tbh

Our traffic and air quality gets shittier by the day. Tens of thousands of illegals pouring across our border with Mexico per month, already having overwhelmed the border towns here in my state such as Yuma, who has declared a state of emergency because they don’t have the infrastructure for this many people. And I don’t care that they’re Hispanic. I think Hispanic chicks are hot as hell, my Spanish is decent, half my block is Hispanic. I wouldn’t want them if they were white, or Asian or any color. We just don’t want that many fucking people

All the illegals pouring in plus all the tens of thousands flooding over from California, going to make our freeways into permanent gridlocks like lots of places in CA has to deal with. And we’re in a valley, so the pollution from that many people just sits on us

I grew up in AZ, lived here my whole life. I live an extremely healthy lifestyle, so I can’t even count on dying before things get too shitty here either [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2021, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Move then, how you think the Californians feel, just as fucked as you so take your fake money and move that's what they're doing. And they're coming from the most beautiful place in the usa. Yuma is a fuckin toilet
Old 05-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Banned

Rent your house out and move somewhere. Go traveling. Sleep with some basketball players.
Old 05-06-2021, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Try moving to California there is ample space now that everyone left for AZ and the weather is 70 degrees all year long.
Old 05-06-2021, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U gotta realize most people in CA arent "liberals" right?
lol
Old 05-06-2021, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Colorado is more beautiful than Cali. So is Alaska
Old 05-06-2021, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Move then, how you think the Californians feel, just as fucked as you so take your fake money and move that's what they're doing. And they're coming from the most beautiful place in the usa. Yuma is a fuckin toilet
Yeah Yuma is, but once the illegals realize there’s nothing for them in Yuma, where are they gonna go? Typically human behavior would be to look at the next closest city, and then the next, then the next, until they end up in Phoenix where I am

And naw on the moving, not big on running from my problems in life. Plus my parents and family are here and are going to depend on me to take care of them as they get older
Old 05-06-2021, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colorado is more beautiful than Cali. So is Alaska
I disagree california's diverse and mediterranean climates are better overall. But if we're talking visual post card beauty, really any state is beautiful in America.

As far as QOL the climate in California is just perfect. And the sunset in the ocean is tough to beat for visuals but you can always zip up to the mountains if you need.

Id take shorts and flippy flops next to a fire with a cold beer watching the setting sun, over being wrapped in inches of clothes watching arroraborialas.
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-06-2021 at 09:47 PM..
Old 05-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tens of thousands of illegals pouring across our border with Mexico per month
You've lost your numbers priviledge gakusei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread