Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only time I saw druids in p99 start charming was AFTER tecmos taught every enchanter how to

loramin since you are so angere about this you cant even talk about it without swearing and attacking people maybe it is time to take another break
Profanity is my reaction when I explicitly make a logical argument about B, and I get a flood of replies arguing about A.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

you're not making any logical arguments you're just saying your opinion

It seems illogical that it would take a community of players 20 years to figure out how to charm but its reality that that is true.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only time I saw druids in p99 start charming was AFTER tecmos taught every enchanter how to

loramin since you are so angere about this you cant even talk about it without swearing and attacking people maybe it is time to take another break
Jibartik seems really desperate to run off other forum posters today. Problems at home?
Old 05-13-2021, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah im the bad guy because people are mad and try to take it out on other poststers.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah im the bad guy because people are mad and try to take it out on other poststers.
Get a life before you hit six thousand posts.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Horza horza horza horza horza
Old 05-13-2021, 01:21 PM
Banned

It's the effort required to maintain a charmed pet that others are willing to invest, and they are not. It's classic here maybe outside of resists overall being way too forgiving. I tried very hard to stress that with roots holding way too easily and never seeing fairly steady partials outside of raids. Whatever. The AoW kill in Velious destroys this entire degenerate narrative, their favorite successful tactic is bullying the staff until they crack and ruin the nostalgic experience.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:22 PM
Aviak

The information you can get from searching wiki is way more broken and not classic than any class will ever be who gives a shit the servers fun how it is
Old 05-13-2021, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Profanity is my reaction when I explicitly make a logical argument about B, and I get a flood of replies arguing about A.
"Druids weren't charming on live. You know it; I know it; everybody knows it" isn't a logical argument, it's gaslighting.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehairs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The information you can get from searching wiki is way more broken and not classic than any class will ever be who gives a shit the servers fun how it is
Bunch of people failing research combines cuz they blindly trusted the info there lol
Closed Thread