Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2018, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

this thread is ruining my day

ban op

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 Powerlevelers are DISRUPTING the gameplay in Oasis, Antonica. Click here to find out how YOU can save hundreds!
*DISTRUPTING
Old 05-15-2018, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

*DISTRUMPTING

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:10 PM
Orc

OP should be banned for dissing trump. Make p99 great again.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are jerks... sitting in Oasis of Marr camping the Spectres when this Rootum guy from tempest comes and steals one to help power-level his buddy. I mean comon... I need 2 spectres in order to Charm fight and had the rotation down so ruined the camp and my night...

Rootum... You are rude; don't steal camps.
Wait, so there's a camp spot with what, eight mobs? Not one, not two or even three, but eight.

You were soloing all eight of those mobs by yourself, and someone else wanted to use one ... of eight. And because you couldn't be bothered to let someone else share one out of eight mobs it "ruined the camp and [your] night?" Do I have that correct?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:47 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/V856p0yjfEA
Old 05-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

It is a bit rude to not ask about grabbing a specter, especially when a more seasoned player should know about how to pull the ones in the tower.

A suggestion for the OP: If you only have three to work with, just send your charmed pet in against the other two, root them and let them beat your pet down. Then, break your pet, kill, and charm one of the others.

If you are using a larger root, you should have time to let the other two beat each other up before the root breaks. Easy-peasy.

A RnF post is a bit much, although the higher level player should have communicated.

A little communication goes a long damn way, and is a great way to integrate yourself back into society.
Old 05-15-2018, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WRONG! do not communicate unless having a melt down. Screenshot everything and always make rnf threads.
Or that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Another alternative is immediate /shout or /ooc threats, followed by more /t threats from associates. Immediate use of racial and/or homophobic slurs is also particularly useful and also allows for audience enrichment.
Old 05-15-2018, 06:50 PM
Fire Giant

Im with you op, it's just rude not to ask. Some people just like to 'backfire' a thread if possible.
Old 05-15-2018, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people just like to 'backfire' a thread if possible.
This is why I would never make an RNF thread. The chances of it getting pushed into a backfire thread have to be like 90%+ if it's not about unemployed neckbeards or something else the majority of the server doesn't like.
Closed Thread