Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 07-31-2020, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Default Invisible boundaries in several zones

A search for invisible walls or invisible boundaries came up with nothing. I don't remember if this is "classic" or not, but it is strange, so I thought I'd bring it up:

Near the ZL to Lavastorm in Nektulos, the zone boundary extends out of the mountain (what seems to be) too far making you walk around an invisible barrier set on the forest floor. Very easy to replicate if you go to LS from Neriak hugging the wall.

Additionally, Rathe Mountains has a similar problem when moving through the middle path from Feerrott (say, going from Feer to the HG spawns). There are places where the boundary that's supposed to stop you from going over the mountains extends into the canyon floor. It's more prominent on the southern canyon wall.

I imagine there are other zones where this is true as well, but these are the two that I found. It's more of an annoyance than anything game-breaking, but I figured it was worth bringing up. If this is something that can actually be fixed, I can grab /locs next time I'm in those areas to speed up the process.