Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2021, 11:54 AM
Banned

Default i was protected by the KKK irl

I'm from a town where a white man was dating a black woman and they broke up, and her son vandalized the man's car -- slashed all of the tires, busted out all of the windows, and in response the white man burned a cross in the boy's yard (they lived 10 feet apart), so this black gang of people showed up with guns and threatened to burn down every house since it was falsely portrayed on the media as a random hate crime... previous to this her son also got in a lot of trouble before this for calling in mutliple bomb threats to the local high school... he's just a trouble maker and will likely die in prison

well i live on main street, and i knew this movement was going to go right passed my house, so im naturally nervous and have my AR-15 out, fully prepared to make the news. low and behold to my surprise, a bunch of nazi's and people in the kkk literally showed up and protected my house.

i remember being dumbfounded that nazi's actually existed when i first saw them, i never saw people like this irl, but after the day was over i was truly grateful that they saved us

and im not even kidding, this 100% happened, i was playing on green at the time and my friends were shocked and could hear the screaming on discord and shit

i guess this makes me racist, but i legit found myself siding with the guys wearing swastikas and confederate flags that day
like all of these outsiders just showed up being extremely violent because a known trouble maker vandalized his neighbor's car, and the guy responded by burning a "cross" (it was two twigs) in their yard the very next day. outsiders have no clue that the boy and that man had lived together for 2 years. This had nothing to do with George Floyd. I'm not defending burning a cross, but this was not a random act of hate, and the kid responsible for this is locally notorious for instigating drama every where he goes which is why he and his mother were forced to move down here in the first place. He had been kicked out of every school up north.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

In before the /ban or /ThreadLock!
Old 04-28-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

I too can come up with new stories to tell every day that didnt happen
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-28-2021, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Old 04-28-2021, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

posting in a teppler thread
Old 04-28-2021, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i guess this makes me racist, but i legit found myself siding with the guys wearing swastikas
yup
Old 04-28-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I too can come up with new stories to tell every day that didnt happen
yeah, i totally pre-fabricated this story a year in advance. literally half my guild at the time remembers when this happened and were super scared for me.

i just brought this up because its weird having someone say if you find yourself on the side of nazi's and kkk then you might be in the wrong. apparently not wanting to have my house burned down by random new panthers from 6 states away makes me be on the wrong side of history.
Old 04-28-2021, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

K
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-28-2021, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
posting in a teppler thread
galach telling him they're on the same side but banning him anyway really broke the poor guy.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:16 PM
Fire Giant

https://youtu.be/37OWL7AzvHo
Closed Thread