Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2021, 12:31 PM
Large Bat

Default Hail.

Hi everyone. I used to play EQ back on original launch up till about '07. I had never played a computer game let alone an online game before, was always console before that. I loved it but I wasn't the best at it. The expansion came out faster then I could level.
So, I started my own guild on Tunare to enjoy the leveling process and enjoy the older content. That was a blast until the expansions expanded beyond my computers abilities.
I always said that when and if a classic server came out I would pay again. And here I am.
I've been on Green for about a week just enjoying myself. Helping others and reliving great memories.
I've enjoyed myself, I just wish there were a few more lower level people to group up with.
So if you see me, as of writing the Solstyse lvl 10 shaman, say hi, or reroll an alt and group with me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for your time. I'm so glad I found this place.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:16 PM
Orc

Welcome to P99! It sounds like you're off to a good start and picked a good class to get going. These servers reward those that take initiative and get things going so keep up with that. Be liberal with adding folks to your /friend and asking questions. Sometimes it's hard to remember how things were back in the day, but between the wiki and the player base's knowledge you can almost always find the answer.

You don't have to worry about getting outpaced by expansions too much here. As you probably know the Green server will restart at some point, but the old servers will be locked at Velious so you'll have plenty of time to experience the content for the first 3 expansions.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:18 PM
Banned

If you ever see me on green (Azile/Victrice), hit me up

I have some starter gear for you, bud
Old 09-16-2021, 12:25 PM
Banned

just don't read rnf, off topic, or any of my posts and take things at ur own pace and u will be fine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hope some in game angel blesses u with many pixels
Closed Thread