Erudite 32 20.51%
Troll 35 22.44%
Ogre 32 20.51%
Iksar 57 36.54%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 04:17 AM
Planar Protector

I main a 60 ogre war and my current alt flavour of the month is a Troll SK. Trolls are the classic SK race imo. Though I do sympathize with the Bertoxx sk guild, it owns.
Old 06-18-2019, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

If it were me I would really only consider troll or ogre. More important possibly than any other aspect is the ability to slam/bash with any 2hander in game. The min/max is obviously ogre. FSI is generally overrated but the dynamic between FSI and feign death is too critically important to risk understatement.

For me personally I’d still be sorely tempted to go troll for fashionquest purposes (and a head nod to passive regen) but fatty ogre SKs are cool enough looking in their own right.

I wouldn’t personally go erudite human or iksar for lack of slam. Without going big you’re locked out of key interrupting capability unless using a shield or specifically the epic. There are some strong endgame 2handers out there ... but even ignoring those most sks will never see epic unless they commit to raiding. Raiding on p99 is not for everyone.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bertoxxulous's Bloodsaber > any other sk guild...
Quoted for truth.

Signed,

51 Reaver of the Plague Lord
Old 06-28-2019, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it were me I would really only consider troll or ogre. More important possibly than any other aspect is the ability to slam/bash with any 2hander in game. The min/max is obviously ogre. FSI is generally overrated but the dynamic between FSI and feign death is too critically important to risk understatement.

For me personally I’d still be sorely tempted to go troll for fashionquest purposes (and a head nod to passive regen) but fatty ogre SKs are cool enough looking in their own right.

I wouldn’t personally go erudite human or iksar for lack of slam. Without going big you’re locked out of key interrupting capability unless using a shield or specifically the epic. There are some strong endgame 2handers out there ... but even ignoring those most sks will never see epic unless they commit to raiding. Raiding on p99 is not for everyone.
My first SK was a troll male. Looks great in red and black with custom helm.

Newest is erudite female. Flayed skin pretty good. Pretty fearful in pink.
Old 06-28-2019, 01:33 PM
Orc

Where is dark elf option again?
Old 06-28-2019, 07:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintronics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is dark elf option again?
Dark Elf SKs are overplayed, and underpowered.

No real reason to roll one.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:16 AM
Sarnak

I played an ERU SHD to 62 back in the day. I joked i was a Necromancer with a Sword. Erudites get a huge mana pool compared to other races.

Deadeye has a permanent place on your spell list, just like Humans. I'd have made one again here but couldn't split my points how I wanted (some weird UI bug)
Closed Thread