Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Aviak

Any way to join without discord chat?
Old 07-13-2017, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

In order to keep track of the many invite requests, Discord is really the best.

There were talks about starting a forum site for the guild. It may be in the works for those not so thrilled with Discord.

I myself used to not care much for Discord, but I have come around. It really is a great all around communication tool. All of the guild rules are posted there and it is required you read through them before beginning the journey with the guild tag.
Old 07-13-2017, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you up to the challenge? Hello Welcome to "No Time To Rez", an Everquest Project 1999 Guild where its members play under a certain set of rules, PermaDeath!!! That's right, you only have one life. Show off your EQ skills. Come enjoy the real adrenaline when you know one mistake can be the end. Compete to be the highest level and win prizes!

How to Join

Come join us on our discord at https://discord.gg/gc89fb5

You will be asked to random out of 13 to determine your race, then you will random for your class. If you would like to start together with your friends then have the group random for the same race, then random separately for different classes. The link below shows the race/class combinations possible by rolling.

http://imgur.com/a/OxHMo

http://www.randomnumbergenerator.com/

Once you have created your character you will be invited to the guild. We will be giving out prizes to who ever is the highest in the guild at the end of each month. You will be given a choice of 1000pp to your main character, or 1 Vial of Swirling Smoke to your guild character (Insta cast gate worth 1000pp). Also each month we will have a meeting to celebrate those who have reached milestones Level 20 30 40 so on and remember those who have died in that time.

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/NoTimeToRez/
Cipher's intro video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn_MXbotILA

Rules:
  • 1. You character only has 1 life. Upon death you will delete your character and start anew by rolling for your new race/class.
  • 2. You can use the economy to buy and sell your wares.
  • 3. You cannot be powerlevled or twinked.
  • 3b. This also means you cannot recieve buffs that are not within your level range. No PoTG at level 1
  • 4. You can only loot what you kill, so no looting guards/mobs that other people have killed.
  • 5. No matter how you die, dead is dead no if and or butts about it.
  • 5b. No suicide to reroll a toon.
  • 6. Have fun
  • Everyone is welcome. We are growing, and everyone in the guild so far is having a blast. Come join us.
pretty cool idea. should of just named the guild hardcore or discord.
Old 07-15-2017, 01:50 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tonight, my <No Time to Rez> main made the perilous journey from Qeynos to the land of the elves. Womblord the Human Druid, Unfavored by the Father, Champion of Tunare, met many friends in his journey and at last came to the very building where the Elves of Kelethin hold meetings for their Cult of Tunare. He knelt, weeping tears of joy for the glory of the wombmother.

Ding level 11, Ding full leather armor. Pras it!
Old 07-17-2017, 06:14 AM
Sarnak

If I had more time in game I would totally do this. This looks like so much fun. Much respect adventurers!
Old 07-19-2017, 08:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hatrix, our highest level toon, has just died in Mistmoore at level 30. Deleted.

Vale Hatrix. You will be missed.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:33 PM
Sarnak

Ouch that's painful. I would stay far away from MM in this guild with all the trains and people that don't know how to play their classes yet you are just asking to die.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikafu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mediocre! salute
Old 07-20-2017, 02:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikafu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hatrix, our highest level toon, has just died in Mistmoore at level 30. Deleted.

Fake news. Sad! Womblord will pray to Tunare for you.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:36 PM
Aviak

This sounds interesting. I have a few logistical questions.

1. How do you get invites? I assume all the officers keep dying so probably not an officer of the right level to run around safely and invite.
2. How do you keep track of who is who? Ie, Toon 1 name Abc dies, he rerolls next day as Efg, but i don't log in for a few days and everyone has new toons already.
3. How do you guys find each other to group? level 1-10 is very hard to travel around and leveling solo isn't as safe or fun.
Closed Thread