Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 01-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd also bump this

Quote:
And [B]if the encounter has been trivialized by taking advantage of a game flaw then it is considered an exploit according to the official rules.
Using a wall to dodge aoe's? Sure! Fine!
Using a wall to get the mob unable to cast aoe's? No.
Attacking a mob through a certain wall in the zone that it shouldn't be able to go anywhere near in the first place? No, but unfortunately this is a point I should raise and clarify.

The fix:
Pull Naggy past the first doorway? No.
Pull Vox to zone in? Uh, no. I'm not 100% sure where the buck stops on that one, but going on the above logic... she definitely shouldn't be getting through the gate that leads into the goblin elite room before the ice giants. It's like a freaking mouse hole compared to a dragon. There's a wall at the ice giants for dodging AOE that is JUST FINE and I'm pretty sure she should be able to reach.
Last edited by Nirgon; 01-24-2012 at 07:10 PM..
Old 01-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live I have a 52 monk who I often solo Nagafen with (Lots of Velious God loot and such). I have been able to pull him to the draw bridge after King Tranix chamber.

Also when he runs (which he does to my 52 monk dunno if classic) he will path out of lair where I'm fighting him, down past the dragon skull entry to his lair, down to the draw bridge once he gets to the draw bridge he turns around and paths back.
In 2001 I did a true solo of naggy with a 52 epic iksar monk ( words of healing and calimony pots )

When he ran ( which was classic once he got to 10% ) he got stuck in the doorway for a while, then continued down the stairs and through the halls before I finally got the last 10% off him. So yeah, in 2001 at least, he was not leashed.

I do have old Screen shots of this, but they are on my old PC which was reformated since then, would need a computer geek to recover.
Old 10-28-2020, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Linking evidence found here to this issue (explicit mentions that Naggy never left his lair, he'd get stuck on the doorway and run against it forever):

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=339018&page=2