Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

Xulia, thats some sad as shit praying for cancel culture. Your solution to something you don't like is to advocate for it to be humiliated by its peers. You're obviously incapable of unbiased reading, but I suggest giving it all a go. Sans your emotions.

Secondly, the GM's told kittens to shut the fuck up and let people involved in the dicsussion talk. Kittens choose not to compete. If kittens want a seat at the table, they can also sit out raid banned like the rest of us.

Thirdly, there is 2+ months of backlog public viewable of detoxx being quite reasonable, furoar playing dumb and being abrasive, and both uni and arcler being some toxic condescending immovable walls to any sort of productive discourse. The dogpiling is almost exclusively riot+KHSM on freedom currently?

Fourth, noone cares who keer is, and why he/she is an admin, and is talking. Needs to shut the fuck up. Attention seeking shit by people who fall into the roles by happenstance and chance is a good display of poor character traits.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xulia, thats some sad as shit praying for cancel culture. Your solution to something you don't like is to advocate for it to be humiliated by its peers. You're obviously incapable of unbiased reading, but I suggest giving it all a go. Sans your emotions.
Who are you? I've never interacted with you before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secondly, the GM's told kittens to shut the fuck up and let people involved in the dicsussion talk. Kittens choose not to compete. If kittens want a seat at the table, they can also sit out raid banned like the rest of us.
Proving my point of making veiled threats; IE "If you want to be a part of the rule making then you will get banned too."

Quote:
Thirdly, there is 2+ months of backlog public viewable of detoxx being quite reasonable, furoar playing dumb and being abrasive, and both uni and arcler being some toxic condescending immovable walls to any sort of productive discourse. The dogpiling is almost exclusively riot+KHSM on freedom currently?
Not based on what I and many others have seen in the UN.

Quote:
Fourth, noone cares who keer is, and why he/she is an admin, and is talking. Needs to shut the fuck up. Attention seeking shit by people who fall into the roles by happenstance and chance is a good display of poor character traits.
Telling someone to "shut the fuck up" after they've legitimately helped the UN when you're trying to appear less toxic is self defeating. Just so you know.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Hmmm after weeks of reading this crap on the forums- Im'a go ahead and just remind ya'll to... TRY RED TODAY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2020, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

I didnt tell her to shut the fuck up. I said she needs to shut the fuck up. Being asked to help the UN does not mean having now carte blanch admin rights.

As for veiled threats, thats not a threat. It's as simple as if it doesnt affect you, and for 5 years you've shown no intention that it will ever affect you, then perhaps being a cheerleader is better than being on the field. Kittens are welcome to join in the competitive scene, for better or worse. There is no place to only take the good and leave the bad.

Again, you're incredibly incapable of reading without bias. Go read. Cover the names up in your mind. If you can't see the condescending and demeaning tone of almost all arcler comments leading up to the moment it became public then I feel you're also not qualified to be discussing it or having an opinion.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I feel you're also not qualified to be discussing it or having an opinion.
Right back at you, I see no reason to entertain the opinion of someone who hides behind the name of a character from lore but wants to continue trying - and failing - to bully others.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right back at you, I see no reason to entertain the opinion of someone who hides behind the name of a character from lore but wants to continue trying - and failing - to bully others.
What? Solist has been around in IB, then Rampage since 2013? And other toons well prior back to 2009 december or so.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#bringbacktheclasssystem
Old 10-28-2020, 12:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said they were responsible for them. However in the context of raiding, AG partners with Freedom for many targets that are the listed in this ban while Riot does them alone, but they're acting like they're two separate entities. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?
You are the one that called out AG for not calling out Freedom. I put no words in your mouth. You are trying to hold AG responsible for not policing another guild. Sorry AG doesnt behave like Riot and try to tell everyone how to play this game.

Quote:
Because they are able to achieve more of the targets listed as raid targets than Freedom is, but the rules are being dictated by a guild that isn't capable of taking down those targets on their own. KWSM - and any guild that can raid - has every right to be a part of discussion on rules that affect them regardless of the guilds that were banned. If the rules are going to affect everyone, why should only a select few be able to provide input?
If they want in on the negotiations, they need to be in on the problem. They were not/are not part of the problem, and choose to be non competitive. Freedom is part of the problem, and choose to be very competitive. That i s why kittens is not part of this and freedom is. As others have said, if kittens wants in, they can join the raid ban. Instead of trying to call shots from the sidelines.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they want in on the negotiations, they need to be in on the problem. They were not/are not part of the problem, and choose to be non competitive. Freedom is part of the problem, and choose to be very competitive. That i s why kittens is not part of this and freedom is. As others have said, if kittens wants in, they can join the raid ban. Instead of trying to call shots from the sidelines.
The absurdity of this idea amazes. The underlying issue of the ban relates to the fact that Riot/Ag/Freedom perpetually break rules and create a toxic environment for the server. They have been tasked with finding a solution to those problems. By your logic, because Kittens is not toxic and follows the rules they are required to cede any decision making authority? Lol what?

"Hey guys, we're toxic petty assholes that ruin the server and if another guild wants to have any input on how to make the server less horrible going forward they need to be toxic petty assholes too".

You're an idiot.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:45 PM
Kobold

Why should the people who play by the rules and go out of their way to treat people with respect and fairness have to join in on a raid ban to be considered relevant? The fact that kittens activity stayed out of the cluster fuck that is tov and chose to not be a part of the problem while still getting down dragons is more than enough reason to include them on server wide raid rule changes
Closed Thread