Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 09:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppykid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She spawned at the ruins just the other night when I was there actually.
She does not spawn in the ruins, there is 1 spawn near the ruins but she will NEVER spawn inside the ruins.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

She must have patted there then cause she was inside the ruins
Old 01-31-2013, 12:22 PM
Aviak

If someone is camping it already I let them have it, which is the polite thing to do but not the rules. I saw her spawn the other night near the ruins kinda where that druid chick paths back and forth
Old 01-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haystacks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone is camping it already I let them have it, which is the polite thing to do but not the rules. I saw her spawn the other night near the ruins kinda where that druid chick paths back and forth
This^

It's all about being polite, not rules. This is a very small server and EQ is a time-intensive game. Being an ass will make you enemies, unless you like to hang around others who will stab you in the back whenever it suits them. Being a decent person will get your name passed around in a much more productive manner...
Old 01-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Orc

Oh Pyzjn.. Back in mid/late '99 I was at work one day reading about Pyzjn (on Everlore, I believe). When I went home I decided to go checkout the zone and see what it was all about. I was a 35ish wizard so it wasn't a big deal.. port to WK, walk for 8 years across the zone and head into Qeynos Hills. It took me a couple of minutes to get my bearings, walked over a hill or two near Blackburrow and there she was walking around the zone. I nuked her, looted and sure enough she had the GBS on her.

Let me tell you... I had NO IDEA how LUCKY I was to get a GBS that quickly. I would later hear about people camping for days, weeks, months. I had a fairly similar experience camping for the Ancient Cyclops in South Ro as well. Although there I think I camped for a "hellish" 60 mins or so. (!!)

Anyway, I wish you luck on that GBS. I went back later to try again but after many attempts and many hours I only saw her a few times and she never had the stone again. Good times, nonetheless.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Fire Giant

let the sucker in the ruins have her. that's 1/5 spawn points....maybe 2/5 if the one from northeast corner makes it down before i kill her.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed spawns inside ruins, camped this for 14 hours once. Wont mention that i didnt get dat stone sadface
Pyzjn will 100% of the time never spawn in the ruins. There are five spawn points, the cycle starts at 10pm and ends at 7am. The PH or Pyzjn spawns top of far NE hill, top of hill just west of ruins, next to small tree near fire near Surefall, south about 300m from Surefall and one in valley south 200m from ruins.

Those 5 are it, and only between 10pm and 7am, if Pyzjn is up at 7am it stays up. If any other PH it despawns then respawns at 10pm. One paths directly towards ruins, but never spawns in ruins. Doesn't matter if you've camped it 14 hours, 48 hours or 10 minutes. Pyzjn will never spawn inside the ruins on Project1999.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Just kill whoever tries to take it... O wait
Old 02-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Kobold

I ended up finding her at the ruins, though I suspect she wandered there. She did in fact drop a GBS (FYI, this was about 2 weeks ago).
Old 02-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

on live it was considered a camp. i was warned i would be suspended if i pulled pz from the person killing PHs.