Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Server GM

Default Raid Suspension: The Heretics 30 days

There was an incident several months ago where a member of The Heretics took advantage of a Guide’s kindness during a PVP event. He claimed to be on Airplane island 7/8. The Guide believed him out of good faith, this gave The Heretics access to an area they did not earn. Within 24 hours the Guide and GM Llandris removed the player from this island but did not know he had summoned his friends. Months later The Heretics took advantage of this, killing targets they obtained access to illegally.

We’ve finally remedied this situation by nuking the loot obtained illegally and moved players off the island(s) several days ago. If I missed any items and players want to come forward, that would be great. If I decide to have a Guide double check my work and they find items I have missed that you decided to keep, the accounts in question may be targeted for disciplinary action.

All of this has taken us quite a bit of time to fix, time I wish I could focus on other aspects of p99. I don’t feel this should go unpunished.

The player, along with many of his accounts will be suspended for 56 days and bumped up to that PNP violation level.

The Heretics will be raid suspended for 30 days. If any members are found in a raid zone they will endure an account suspension of 24 days, longer if they have any other PNP infractions. If any members need staff to move them out of any raid zone, please post on the petitions / exploits forums. If any players on red catch any Heretics in raid zones we require a timestamp and screenshot. I will allow a short grace period after this post, get out of those zones.

I’ve taken a snapshot of the current member list of The Heretics. If any members remove their tag and are found in a raid zone, your account will be suspended for 56 days, longer if they have any other PNP infractions.

Raid suspension ends on 5/9/2020 at 8am server time.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=189856
Quote:
Q23: What exactly is off limits during a Raid Suspension?
A: Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Guardian Kozzalym, Master Yael, Verina Tomb, Vessel Drozlin, Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST, no Ringwar.

Don’t waste our time, don’t lie to us. We have the logs.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Kobold

How does this impact unguilded alts of members?

Can a heretic tagged player farm Seb solo (a raid zone)?

Can a alt of heretic untagged farm Seb solo?
Old 04-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

obviously you have no clue what you are talking about. FTE doesn't apply to red. server wide message? why not a GM to officer core discussion? the corona virus is keeping us home for 30 days and you suspend the only raid guild keeping server alive for 30 days.... /golfclap
Last edited by Uton; 04-08-2020 at 08:09 PM..
Old 04-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Aviak

Tune will be extending this Suspension to Chardok, Seb, the Hole, and CoM.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:10 PM
Skeleton

Default Congrats to killing the box again GM's

Heretics make up about half of the server, by taking this severe and unnecessary action against those who are not guild officials you will/already have people talking of quitting. You are ignorant for not thinking of different/more direct action towards those who performed the action rather than the many who did not know about this. Red is dead again, thanks Menden/all other Gm's that agreed with this punishment, go nurture to your blue/green children because we know you don't care for anyone on red.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Banned

Post evidence or this will go down as the largest case of staff corruption in P99 history.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:12 PM
Banned

Instead of investigating chat functionality whobots or banning chronic trainers you do this? Lol

What a joke.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruggy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.....You are ignorant for not thinking of different/more direct action towards those who performed the action rather than the many who did not know about this.....
This should probably be another week added to the suspension. Please do not insult the GMs.

The staff is working hard to keep the server clean from cheaters.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

no I think this punishment is pretty much on point with how things have been going,

considering i just got blanket suspended for 1 train,

it took weirdos like zechariah 15+ trains to catch blankets
Old 04-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

THE ONLY GUILD GIVING THIS SERVER A TINY BIT OF LIFE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FROM RAIDING. HOW STUPID.

https://riseofzek.com/