allakhazam also says 1.8 minutes. I would wager it's accurate
Old 10-28-2020, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

Wouldn't you use Adrenaline Tap?

https://wiki.project1999.com/Adrenaline_Tap
Old 10-28-2020, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentalCowtipper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish your first statement was true; I really do, but having 40% faster haste does not mean you're taking 40% less damage. Shocking, no?
I mean cool to know that 1% haste isn't actually 1%, definitely changes things but...

By your own math 40% haste is 28.57 delay reduction and you are saying Iksar take 16% less damage per hit. So kill things 28.5% faster vs take 16% less damage. Still seems better to me.

Also your argument is basically using rechargables is annoying so don't play a gnome, but instead play an iksar and fight 4 mobs at once using rechargables?

When are you going to be fighting 4 mobs at once as a solo warrior unless they are low level greens? I guess in the low levels you could do this but that's a tiny portion of the leveling experience.

Now do all that math again but where the gnome has: 55 extra strength, 30 extra dex, 8 ac/30hp all from clickies, 18% less experience required to 60, and has more vendor and banking options available (only mentioned this because you brought up time spent running to a vendor). Iksar also have no unlimited click invis that I know of, which is a big deal as a solo warrior.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

So much irrelevent discussion. It's simple.

Gnome is best for wall vision, robes, immediate ability to innately corner tank without shrink.

Ogre is best for being able to quickly click things at the start of fights, Aside from being rotated while stunned as you're A/D keyhappy/restless, it's irrelevent otherwise.

The aggro gen lost from stunned time is non existent. If irrelevent amounts of aggro like that mattered, we wouldnt all use sub par aggro gen weapons to tank.

Play what you want to look at, the entire time. Lack of click targetable invis, and click targetable shrink with iksar immediately rules them out for me.

Casuals should play halfling as having sneak/hide is valuable.
Endgame raiders should play anything they like, it doesnt make a difference.
Soloers with resources should play gnome for self haste.
Soloers without resources should play iksar.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:44 AM
Kobold

I made my warrior a half elf just because I'm a glutton for bad fashion... spent mill or so twinking her out and have been having a blast... full SS plate looks like shit but the stats are nice... at 52 I can hit 5k hp and 1250ish ac raid buffed
Closed Thread