Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 06:01 AM
Kobold

Default Delearium

He's a 54 bard in the guild "The Warlords". I just want to make it known what kind of player this guy is. Im a little late posting this but have been busy, anyway, I was in qeynos hills last Wednesday night camping hadden for fishbone earring and was the only one in zone. Been sitting here for about 3 hours at this point when he showed up anon in zone about the time hadden decided to pop, he was out of sight on a hill and assuming he had him on timer cause as soon as he popped he had him before i could even stand up. Long story short he straight up Ks'd me after the whole ordeal i respectively asked him if he would like to comment on that and he responded with he wanted to fuck with me and i should have a nice day. I got a GM involved and he agrees with my side of the story however he could not prove who was there first, I do have a few pics of the aftermath that I cant attach atm. So since there was no penalty or reprimanding I figured Id get his name out there and bring his style of play to everyones attention. I dont know if "The Warlords" tolerate such behavior from their guild members but I feel as though this server has a small community of veteran players and really think we can do without these types. I appreciate and thank all who read this and hopefully we can do something about people like Delearium. With no consequence were letting these players know its ok to ks. Big shout out to the gm who got involved with his quick response, cant remember his name but thanks.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a 54 bard in the guild "The Warlords". I just want to make it known what kind of player this guy is. Im a little late posting this but have been busy, anyway, I was in qeynos hills last Wednesday night camping hadden for fishbone earring and was the only one in zone. Been sitting here for about 3 hours at this point when he showed up anon in zone about the time hadden decided to pop, he was out of sight on a hill and assuming he had him on timer cause as soon as he popped he had him before i could even stand up. Long story short he straight up Ks'd me after the whole ordeal i respectively asked him if he would like to comment on that and he responded with he wanted to fuck with me and i should have a nice day. I got a GM involved and he agrees with my side of the story however he could not prove who was there first, I do have a few pics of the aftermath that I cant attach atm. So since there was no penalty or reprimanding I figured Id get his name out there and bring his style of play to everyones attention. I dont know if "The Warlords" tolerate such behavior from their guild members but I feel as though this server has a small community of veteran players and really think we can do without these types. I appreciate and thank all who read this and hopefully we can do something about people like Delearium. With no consequence were letting these players know its ok to ks. Big shout out to the gm who got involved with his quick response, cant remember his name but thanks.
should have posted in RnF, with pictures and funny quips.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:54 AM
Sarnak

Amusing. He admits to it and the gm's still don't care.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

"could not prove who was there first" seems pretty retarded, can't GMs check this kind of stuff ... very easily?
Old 10-15-2012, 03:25 AM
Sarnak

I know how piss you off to lose a camp, and more if you have been there for 3 hours or more, by a guy of this kind. Deffinitely, there are people like that Delearium in this server wh doesnt follow rules or watherver, scum. Sorry u didnt made any SC before haden pop to prove u were there though ....
Old 10-15-2012, 03:34 AM
VIP / Contributor

No, we don't have access to see who arrived at what zone or location. We have encounter logs of npcs being killed.

I also don't see any Hadden being KSed by Delearium.

Are you Varsoon who engaged Hadden 32 seconds after the bard engaged?
Old 10-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

i would have pked and corpsecamped him instead of calling a gm!

oh wait, wrong forum section ....
Old 10-15-2012, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You started in November 09 and are this concerned about a fishbone earring? :l Not nice of him to do that to you though.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:15 AM
Fire Giant

my guess would be the bard pulled him away from the OP and couldn't really engage him (or maybe bard was kiting him around) hence the delay in engagement if Ambrotos says 32s. Dickish move yeah, but that's Everquest... totally against the named camp rules I'm pretty sure
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 10-15-2012, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You started in November 09 and are this concerned about a fishbone earring? :l Not nice of him to do that to you though.
I think it's about the principle, not the actual worth of the item