Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 01:01 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Angry since patach

a lot of going LD when zoning and now today blank server screen. says I have to update patch. I have done that 3 times, and now deleted and instill completed again, and still blank server screen.
Old 02-22-2019, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Have not seen a sapphire in Skyshrine. Bad luck?
Old 02-22-2019, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would you ever consider limiting P99 to only opening 2 containers?
FFS, no
Old 02-27-2019, 10:17 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default P99 almost unplayable since update

Since last update I constantly crash from server select to character select screen. Half the time screen is blank and I need to stat over. When I finally get in I get a few almost instantaneous zones then crash again. I have tried replacing patch notes a few times, one complete reinstall, and tried patch files one at a time. I know a few people having the same problems. Anyone find out how to fix this?

Despite recent frustration I’m having a great time playing p99 thanks to everyone who keeps it running
Old 02-27-2019, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sask_warlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since last update I constantly crash from server select to character select screen. Half the time screen is blank and I need to stat over. When I finally get in I get a few almost instantaneous zones then crash again. I have tried replacing patch notes a few times, one complete reinstall, and tried patch files one at a time. I know a few people having the same problems. Anyone find out how to fix this?

Despite recent frustration I’m having a great time playing p99 thanks to everyone who keeps it running
Post to technical discussion. Include your OS and computer specs as that may be helpful. I know some people were having issues because they were updating some folders but not the files within it.
Old 02-27-2019, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post to technical discussion. Include your OS and computer specs as that may be helpful. I know some people were having issues because they were updating some folders but not the files within it.
Yeah, Windows users (of a certain version, I want to say 10) had some issue where Windows would fail to copy over the patch files properly, and you had to copy/paste each file individually when patching to get around it.

But definitely check the Technical Forum, as people might have found a better solution by now.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:41 PM
Banned

Is it just me or is Hit from behind stun longer than Bash stun?
Old 02-27-2019, 06:54 PM
Large Rat

hello I am having trouble understanding how to extract the files from the v46 and add them to my EQ directory. when I open the v46 it sends me to winzip is this the only way to download it to extract the files I need?
Old 03-08-2019, 06:22 AM
Decaying Skeleton

keeps telling me the spell file is outdated :/
Old 03-23-2019, 08:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

New player here, just sayin' it would probably be a good idea to update the "Getting Started" post with the new patch, since the game sends you there if you don't have it, only to find the outdated one.
Closed Thread