Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Default Aggro range change/issue on Green?

I was working on the RED V quest in Ak-Anon and I was on my Dwarf Cleric, but every time I opened the door to the mines and hugged the right wall, the two Guildmasters (Eonis and Evah) in the room to the left down the hall would instantly aggro (they are far enough against the back wall of that room to not see me). I clearly remember being able to hug the right wall and take a specific path through the halls to avoid the other necro NPCs to get to the room where I could farm the Obsolete Models for the parts needed for that quest.

On the opposite side, I have had some mobs that should have aggroed me (mummies) that just stroll on by when I was clearly within a decent range.

Did something change on Green? Is it like this on Teal? I was dumb enough to try it a second time on my Cleric after making the CR from Gfay before I logged out and made a throw-away Gnome to walk those halls without the faction issue. Looking at the NPC resting spots, they really should not aggro from that far away if you enter the mines and stick against the right wall.